Hey guys (and girls?),
I had some troubles with my chime and some errors regarding the returned transmission confirmation, see also https://github.com/openhab/openhab/issues/4615
Short summary, my chime was not working and I got a log statement:
2016-08-30 15:26:44.334 [DEBUG] [.b.r.internal.RFXComConnection] - Data received: Raw data = 0710015242080780 - Packet type = LIGHTING1 - Seq number = 82 - Sub type = ARC - Id = B - Unit code = 8 - Command = UNKNOWN - Signal level = 8
2016-09-05 19:27:18.092 [DEBUG] [.b.r.internal.RFXComConnection] - Data received: Raw data = 0402014300 - Packet type = TRANSMITTER_MESSAGE - Seq number = 67 - Sub type = UNKNOWN - Response = ACK
Looking deeper in the code there were more incorrect mappings of subtypes / commands. While working I added some unit tests with example messages from the RFXCom SDK document which revealed some other minor mistakes which I fixed.
So my changes should not introduce bugs but it’s still code so it would be great if a few people could run a short test drive to see if everything works as before or better
Any issues please tell me ASAP and/or report them at the pull-request: https://github.com/openhab/openhab/pull/4629