2-way communication with Leviton DZ15S-1BZ

The database has not changed for 6 months.

There appears to only have been 1 version and it was added on the 15th Feb.

All the nodes of this type are not working, the rest of the nodes are ok.

Just noticed that the error only shows up when the controller is booting/initializing. That error doesn’t occur when the controller was already running and you scanned for and added the switches.

If the switches are not included, the controller boots/initializes without the error.

Chris,

Would this change (ESH Pull 3423) be related as it was dealing with the XML configuration files?

In the mean time, does leviton_dz15s_0_0.xml still need to be updated to include configuration of the LED as well as the association stuff? DZ15S-1BZ Summary File

I was also having issues with these switches not being polled anymore. They wouldn’t show the correct state if they were switched with a physical touch. I’ve downgraded to stable 2.1.0 and I get the old configuration back. I’ll run with this for a while.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon and the association group added.

I should point out that I got this to work in the nightly snapshots by using the development version of the binding.

The problem I now have though is I can’t get one of my switches to be included. Mesh wise it should be fine as it’s maybe 6 feet away from the other switch, 25 feet to the zwave stick. Is there any way to get the switch included again?

Did you really exclude it? That was a bad idea …
For changing to the development version of the binding you should have only deleted the things and readd them again.

Sometimes devices needs to be resetted (consult your manual) to include them properly again. Although excluding from the controller should have already done that. But as said, some devices need manually resetting.

Interesting, I didn’t realize that to get the new binding to take effect you had to delete and re-add. I will have to try that.

For info, this is only needed if the channels have changed. If changes are limited to configuration item, or adding completely new devices, then this isn’t necessary.

Hey Guys! Green guy writing here; I was curious regarding the outcome of that issue as there does not seem to have a conclusion to it.

Looking forward to any updates as the Leviton serie is what I was aiming at purchasing for my set-up.

Re-adding the binding as mentioned above solved the issue. My Leviton switches are working well.