About integrating ZigBee Kwikset 910 series lock(solved)

As I’ve said a few times, you need to update to 2.4. Please update your system - this should be described in the documentation how to do this.

If you aren’t running the latest version, it won’t work.

You can’t just update the binding as your system is too old - update your system.

But seems like there’s no 2.4 snapshot version for raspberry pi. So you mean I need to install openhab at other platforms?
I’m wondering when you could update the raspberry version. You know I can’t put a computer in my house to control the zigbee device.

That seems very unlikely - I am not a user of this myself, but I’m sure that other people with PIs are using 2.4.

Sorry - I’m not able to do this, but I’m pretty sure that there will be a version already.

Of course there is a 2.4 for RP. I am using raspbian and am on “openHAB 2.4.0 Build # 1400”.

Hi Chris,
Sorry for the confusion. I mean there is no 2.4 snapshot version of Raspberry Pi image. I installed openHABian before since this is recommended way, I never tried other ways. But I’ll do it. I’ll let you know If it works

Hi there,
Thanks for the reply, like I mentioned before, I don’t find 2.4 version of openHABian. But I’ll try other ways to install it.

You can go to OpenHabian Configuration Tool via ssh with PUTTY and update, on your running system, to the latest snapshot, thats all. You dont have to install new.
[22:16:02] openhabian@HOFI-openHAB:~$ sudo openhabian-config
Your-Password

Hi Christian,
Thanks. I update the system successfully.:grinning:

1 Like

Hi Chris,
After I updating system. I’m able to control the lock successfully. And the other Samsung water leak sensor also works! Thanks!

A small question is that the lock only has control button now, does it have feedback signal to show the status of lock? Since sometime the commands may not work.

I will add more lock status channels in due course, but it will take a little time as it requires updates in the core library first.