Accessing OH3 files on QNAP TS-453D

System: QNAP TS-453D
Version: openHAB 3.4.2

I want to move the config files to a non-hidden directory on my NAS. Is there a configuration setting to point OH3 to use a different directory?

Background:
I have used OH2 before on a now defunct Mac Mini and am doing a new install/setup on my QNAP NAS. I used the qpkg from https://www.myqnap.org/product/openhab3 to install OH3.

It took a while using SSH to figure out where it put the installation. It turns out it’s hidden in

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OpenHab3/

My problem is that this location is hidden from both FileStation on QNAP and my Mac finder when I mount the NAS. I like to backup my entire OH configuration directory structure off the device after making changes. With the directories/files hidden, it makes dragging/dropping not possible. I also like to edit user files on my Mac and upload to the OH target. Using Mac finder is convenient for opening these files as well.

Okay, I solved my own issue (in a different way than the original ask).

I created a shared folder on the NAS called OpenHab3 (call it whatever you like). Then edit the properties of the shared folder with FileStation. There is a selector for Path that allows you to assign the path of the share to the .qpkg/OpenHab3 folder. This makes the OpenHab3 folder visible to both FileStation and to machines that mount to the NAS.