ADB Android Debug Bridge Binding on MiTV

I’m trying the new ADB-Binding with my new Xiaomi Mi TV Q1.
The connection works. I can send control-commands and get some itemstates:

But all package-related actions don’t work.
Current package is not displayed and these kinds of errors appear:

2021-03-21 11:45:01.450 [WARN ] [e.internal.AndroidDebugBridgeHandler] - Unable to refresh play status: Unable to read package name 2021-03-21 11:45:01.562 [WARN ] [e.internal.AndroidDebugBridgeHandler] - Unable to refresh current package: Unable to read package name 2021-03-21 11:49:04.644 [WARN ] [e.internal.AndroidDebugBridgeHandler] - 192.168.10.71 - read error: Unable to read package name

is there any possibility to get more debug information?

I would like to help update the documentation that is mostly for amazon tv devices…

Maybe it’s the same solution from here:

this doesn’t work

adb shell dumpsys window windows | grep -E 'mCurrentFocus' | cut -d '/' -f1 | sed 's/.* //g'

this does:

adb shell dumpsys activity recents | grep 'Recent #0' | cut -d= -f2 | sed 's| .*||' | cut -d '/' -f1

Can you tell me where to download the binding jar? :thinking:

Maybe this helps?

Good afternoon. I also have MiTV and would like to control it with Siri via OH3. I have already tried the method of control via console scripts, it works, but I would like more grace :slight_smile:

I installed ADB Bingbing, but did not quite understand how to create a ON/OFF switch for TV for example. Can somebody explain? Thanks.