{
	Frame {
		Group item=gComedor label="Comedor" icon="television"
		Group item=gPasillo label="Pasillo" icon="corridor"
		Group item=gDormitorio label="Dormitorio" icon="bedroom"
		Group item=gZara label="Zara" icon="wardrobe" 
	}
}

And it is working fine. Now I want to add a custom element (a “selection”) inside the “gDormitorio” group. That is, when the user touchs the “gDormitorio” group on the UI I want that all the group items are shown and on the bottom (on the same screen) I want to add a “selection” element.

How can I do that?

Put each Item on the sitemap individually. When you use a Group element on the sitemap you are stuck with the defaults. If you want any customization you must put the Items on the sitemap individually.

So would the same rule apply if I wanted my sitemap as follows:

Groups of floors (Ground Floor, First Floor etc), then rooms on floors (GF_Bedroom, GF_Kitchen etc), and then items in rooms (GF_Bedroom_Light, GF_Kitchen_Light etc)?

I like that Homebuilder allows you to display based on floors and rooms, but I want the rooms to show the items for that room.

You can do something like

sitemap gorrominos label="Gorrominos"
{
	Frame {
		Group item=gComedor label="Comedor" icon="television"
		Group item=gPasillo label="Pasillo" icon="corridor"
		Group item=gDormitorio label="Dormitorio" icon="bedroom" {
                     Switch item=bedroom_light
                     Text item=bedroom_temperature
                }
		Group item=gZara label="Zara" icon="wardrobe" 
	}
}

For the gDormitorio you will still get a one-line display, showing any group staus/icon etc.
When clicked, you’ll get the items in the { } but NOT the automatic list of group members. It’s either one way or the other. Thes eitems don’t have to be group members at all.