- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version: OpenHab 3.2.0
I have added MQTT-Broker, is online, so o.k.
I have added a Generic MQTT Thing, is online, so o.k.
With Mqtt.fx subscribing
my channel is
label: Generic MQTT Thing
- id: Counter1
label: Counter Gas
How can I set this in a way that i get “COUNTER C1”, COUNTER C2 and COUNTER C3 in separate channels.
Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
Welcome to the openHAB forum :wave
In the present config your channel receives the complete JSON string. Using JSONPath transformation you can limit that to the needed value. Create three channels, each with a different transformation pattern.
JSONPath transformation needs to be installed for that.
For the temperature you would need a pattern like:
Thank You very much for the hint.
I will think about that but my knowledge on that is quite limited.
I’d prefer flashing the esp32 with arduino and define the counters seperatly.