Addin Domintell : Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core

Hello,

I am new to openHab.
I am very interested in openHab and also addin for Domintell because I have this system at home.

I installed the new openHab 3 version on my laptop in a Docker container.

I did not find the addin for Domintell on the referencing page: Add-ons | openHAB
I uploaded it to the Google Drive of the developer who created the addin. Then I copied the org.openhab.binding.domintell-2.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file and copied it to the /addons subfolder and added the binding to the addons.cfg file like this:
binding = tradfri, hpprinter, lgwebos, domintell

When I run openHab everything works fine except I only have 3 bindings: tradfri, hpprinter, lgwebos. The “domintell” binding does not appear.
I have looked in the log files and I see every time openHab starts the following error:

2020-12-28 14: 28: 33.890 [WARN] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall] - Error starting bundle: file: /openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.domintell-2.5.0-SNAPSHOT .jar
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve module: org.openhab.binding.domintell [224]
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start (Module.java:444) ~ [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start (EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~ [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle (DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile: 3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles (DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile: 3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startAllBundles (DirectoryWatcher.java:1221) [bundleFile: 3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess (DirectoryWatcher.java:515) [bundleFile: 3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process (DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile: 3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run (DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile: 3.6.4]
2020-12-28 14: 29: 18.530 [WARN] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - ‘domintell’ binding add-on does not exist - ignoring it.
2020-12-28 14: 32: 11.516 [WARN] [e.californium.scandium.DTLSConnector] - DTLS connector shutdown on executor [0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:56454] not completed on time!

Is this due to version 3 of OpenHab?
Is this because openHab is running in a Docker container?
Is this Domintell addin is not compatible with the new version of OpenHab 3?
Does anyone know where this error came from?

Anyway, thank you for your phenomenal work on this openHab solution which is a great product!
Thanks a lot for your help. Greetings.

OH 2.5.x add-ons are incompatible with OH 3.x and vice versa.