Adding string selection item to Habpanel

Hello
I´m trying to add Kodi system command Item to habpanel but not sure how to
the item is string type and lets you send a command to reboot, suspend etc Kodi system

any help is apreciated

Anyone knows?

Your question is rather vague so it’s hard to give an answer.
Maybe you should read here:
http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings/kodi/readme.html
or just use the Search function with “kodi habpanel” which will present you about a dozen threads related to kodi/habpanel integration.

I already search the forum with no luck
The link you gave me is same of my post, readme only gives default information to use kodi items on panels like paper ui

Anyways my question is how to add this items to habpanel
I was trying the restart/suspend one with no luck
Thanks for the response

General Widget building, covers string items in first post:

And this one especially concerning music players:

As others have said, your question is a bit vague. If you want to know how to send a predefined text string to an item, you can do it with a button, dropdown list,etc. Here is an example of creating a dropdown menu, which can send specific commands:

<ul class="dropdown-menu" id="my-dropdown" uib-dropdown-menu role="menu" aria-labelledby="single-button">
  <li role="menuitem"><a id="select-option" ng-click="sendCmd(config.controller, 'reboot')"><b>Reboot</b></a></li>
  <li role="menuitem"><a id="select-option" ng-click="sendCmd(config.controller, 'suspend')"><b>Suspend</b></a></li>
</ul>

This example is for a custom widget, where you would define an item called ‘controller’, and then select your string item for that. When you click the selection in the dropdown, it would use the ng-click directive to send the text string to the item. For example, the first one would send ‘reboot’ (without the quotes) to the item.

If you just want a button (no dropdown), you can do that as well:

<button class="btn btn-lg" style="background: green; color: black"
  ng-click="sendCmd('config.controller', 'reboot')">

You can find all this and more in the template widget tutorial here, as well as the custom widget tutorial linked by @Oli.

However, if you are asking for a text entry field, where you can type in some text, hit enter, and have that value sent to an item, I don’t have an answer for you. I tried messing around with that a little for a widget I was working on, and I didn’t make much progress. I don’t think there is a text entry type widget available. You really shouldn’t need it though; I am not familiar with Kodi, but it looks like there are a limited set of strings you can send to the item, so you can just define buttons for each command you want to send.

Very apreciated for the response and the ones above. Will check all this in my setup