AEON HEM Gen5 missing values

I can not set parameters or receive values from Clamp 3 on my AEON HEM Gen5 in habmin.

What i can find in documentation about HEM 2 parameter 7 was Threshold change in wattage to induce a automatic report (Clamp 3). (Valid values 0-60000).
In Habmin I do not have parameter 7 and i have no entries to connect items to read clamp 3 values.

Am i missing something?

/Mike

I also receive errors in the log.

2017-03-25 13:26:58.306 [WARN ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 9: CommandClass NO_OPERATION (0x00) not implemented by endpoint 1, fallback to main node.
2017-03-25 13:26:58.375 [WARN ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 9: CommandClass NO_OPERATION (0x00) not implemented by endpoint 2, fallback to main node.
2017-03-25 13:26:58.443 [WARN ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 9: CommandClass NO_OPERATION (0x00) not implemented by endpoint 3, fallback to main node.

Does someone have AEON HEM Gen5 with 3 phases fully working in OpenHAB or can you recommend another system where i can gather the values and send it over to OpenHAB with mqtt.

/Mike

Please link to the device in the database and provide the xml for your device and we can take a look.

Where can i find the source for ZWave released version?

/Mike

For the Gen 5 there is also no way that I can find to reset the meter. Am I missing something or does the meter reset endpoint also need to be added?

Do you want to reset kwh?

/Mike

@chris where do i provide the xml?

/Mike

As requested previously, please provide the link to the device in the database so I know exactly what we’re talking about.

Here is fine.

Here is the xml,

I also included reset in the same way as in DSB28 all of the other parameters was almost the same.

aeon_zw095_0_0.xml (12.1 KB)

/Mike

Sorry - the XML I was after was the one that OH creates for your device - not the database entry…

Still, this does answer my question about what the device is (ZW095) so I’ve found it in the database and it does appear to be missing the parameter 7 and clamp 3, and the reset channel so these need to be added if someone fancies doing this?

I can update the database but i do not have editor rights.

/mike

1 Like

That’s great - thank you.

Now you do :wink:

Thanks.

Don’t know how I should interpret this

5.1 Basic Command Class
No Basic mapping is defined for the Device Type. Any received Basic commands will be ignored.

Does this not say that it support Security?

Ignore the basic command class mapping - if it’s not used, then fine…

For security, yes, it’s supported. The table shows two configurations - classes that are supported when where in a non-secure network, and also when in a secure network - so the bottom right quadrant are the secure classes.

How do I remove a Command Class?

/Mike

You can’t - just let me know which one and I’ll delete it (if you can provide a link to the edit page for the command class it’s probably clearest).

Should i uncheck Basic on all Command Classes?

/Mike

Yes - if there’s no basic mapping, then there shouldn’t be any tickbox for ‘basic’ checked…