Aeon ZW100-A multisensor, no luminance and ultraviolet values

In the past weeks my sensor did report some UV values, but ony one or two per day. (from 0.2 to 2.0) At the same time when those values where sent the luminance value went through the roof. (Over 11’000 lux) Could this be a problem with the sensor itself or a software problem in OpenHAB?

I don’t think it’s a problem. I’m seeing UV values of at most 2.0, even with lux values of 30,000 (sensor’s maximum).

Ok, but are those peeks normal?

Could be a measurement error as they happen with almost any type of sensor. As you’ve got values in the 1-2K range I assume you’ve put the sensor indoor (auch wenn er ‘Aussen Helligkeit’ heisst :slight_smile:). Then if there’s say a sunlight reflection at the time of measuring… My sensor (outdoor mounted) regularly hits 30.000 when in direct sunlight.

The sensor is mounted outside, but beneath a roof and there are also trees. The peek is also almost every day at the same time, so I think it could be some sort of reflection that hits the sensor at this time. Or it is just that the sun is in a certain angle at this time so it hits the sensor perfectly. Maybe I can watch what happens tonight at this time. :wink:

I’ve been fiddling with my sensor and haven’t been having success.

How did you get your 6 in 1 sensor working with motion? Do you have binary report set? Associate groups? What does your rule that triggers on the motion look like?