Aeotec Nano Dimmer not found

Hi All

The database confirms its supported, the device details below:

Im running this version of the ZWave binding which is very recent. Ive tried adding/deleting the thing. Any suggestions? Thanks!

openhab> bundle:list | grep Z
228 x Active   x  80 x 2.5.0.201910071835     x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: ZWave Binding
openhab>

Debug:

Debug.txt (195.8 KB)

What is the date the entry was added/changed in the database (it’s at the bottom of the page). Is your recent version of OH more recent than that date? If I understand the timestamp, that version of the binding is from almost two months ago.

Is this a battery powered device? If so did you wake it up multiple times?

Hi Rich

They are Aeotec Nano Dimmer units. Not battery operated.

last updated by @Bruce_Osborne on 6th October.

It looks like 0203:0006f isnt in that list actually
if im reading it right.
it appears my version is 7th October.

Ive just added another device ID to the database entry @chris, i believe that’s all i need to do

XML is here

ZW111.txt (12.7 KB)

Likely that version does not have the 6th October update unless you caught the database export just right. It is normally exported once or twice a week.

Cool, my device id wasn’t listed though so I’ve added it. I assume I’ve done it right Bruce?

It looks good to me.
We need to wait until it is reviewed, the database exported to GitHub, and then for the snapshot build to get it.

1 Like

I did a database/binding update last night - I’m not sure if this change made the cut or not, but if so, it should be included now.

I was however unable to start a build last night as the CI server seemed to be down, so I’m not sure if the binding has built yet

1 Like

Doesnt appear so, a search of zw111 in this doesnt show anything

Did you request a review of your changes? It doesn’t seem so -:

If you don’t do this, we probably will miss your request.

1 Like

Ive done now

Hi Chris, I cant see this was put into the build on 29th Nov, can you confirm? A search of the github database update shows nothing for ZW111? I grabbed 29/11/2019 ZWave binding and after deleting the XML and thing, its still unknown

228 x Active   x  80 x 2.5.0.201911290347     x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: ZWave Binding

The database was last exported to GitHub 4 days ago, before that was added.

See https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/tree/master/src/main/resources/ESH-INF/thing

There has been no update to the database since my last post. I will likely to an update tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thx

1 Like

Thanks Chris, ill grab the latest version tomorrow

1 Like

How does one correlate the github build number (#1260) to the Jenkins build number (#845) for example? Gotta be a rocket scientist to work it out LOL!

Chris is a Euro Space engineer but I use timestamps, personally. :wink:

GitHub: image

Jenkins: image

This tells me the new binding has not yet been made.

1 Like

I know Bruce, totally tongue in cheek hehehe

1 Like