After restart, no logging, no execution rules

Hello everybody,

I’m encountering problems with my 2.1.0 version of OpenHAB.

I installed it from the archive downloaded from OpenHAB.org, on an OrangePI2+ computer. Decompressed it in /opt/openhab-2.1.0. Created a symlink /opt/openhab-runtime that is linked to /opt/openhab-2.1.0
I followed instructions to setup OpenHAB as a service (created a file openhab2.service in /lib/systemd/system as shown in the documentation for manual installation on linux. I adapted the text of this file, setting all paths to /opt/openhab-runtime).

The service is correctly set up and it starts/stops fine. Openhab2 starts automatically at every reboot.

For some reason, I updated the operating system of my OrangePI+ and restarted it the 12th of August.

OpenHab started well once again, but my logs don’t move since this date. More problematic, the little rule I set up for warm water heating (switching on or off three electric water heater threw 3 KNX switches) isn’t working anymore.

I didn’t see any technical problem on the OrangePi+ (no I/O error, no disk usage problem).

I can’t connect to Karaf console because it doesn’t seem to be launched by the way I’m starting OpenHAB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Well,

I’m trying to find by myself why nothing works anymore.

First of all, once OH2 started as a service, no ports are open for listening ! no 8080, no 8443 …

I tried, once OH2 service stopped, to start in debug mode. It only says :
Launching the openHAB runtime…
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005

From now on, I think I have a java version problem. I’m using Oracle JAVA :
java version "1.8.0_144"
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_144-b01)
Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 25.144-b01, mixed mode)

This version was in the updates I made to my computer.

Any problems reported with this version of JAVA ?

Thanks for all.

I’m also having problems with no logging, running Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_144-b01)…