After some time stops updating Items values

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: RPI3+, rf gateway on Arduino Mega, Sonoff (Tasmota) Gateway
    • openHAB version: last
  • Issue of the topic: after some time stops updating Items values

Newly reinstalled system works more than half of Year. Openhabian I use long time with different RPI’s.
This summer I did different changes with system Items and Things, converting to mqtt binding v.2.
Last month oftenly (1-2 times/day) I got my system stop working till I restart it.

OS is working, mosquitto too, web is accessible, log show no new messages except cromecast access to Home Mini. HabPanel show all my pages and I can press buttons, but pressing not change button values. Measurements and graphics are freeze and show last values. Stop happened at different time and do not depends on rules or anything what I can found.
I connect to karaf and try to change Items by command:

openhab> smarthome:status BathRoomHumidityTresh
openhab> smarthome:send BathRoomHumidityTresh 100
Command has been sent successfully.
openhab> smarthome:status BathRoomHumidityTresh

This value was not sent to mqtt.

[10:22:16] openhabian@openhab:/var/log$ /usr/sbin/service openhab2 status
● openhab2.service - openHAB 2 - empowering the smart home
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/openhab2.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Sat 2019-10-12 20:52:11 EEST; 14h ago
Main PID: 560 (java)
Tasks: 156 (limit: 2319)
Memory: 369.4M
CGroup: /system.slice/openhab2.service
560 /usr/bin/java -Dopenhab.home=/usr/share/openhab2 -Dopenhab.conf=/etc/openhab2 -Dopenhab.runtime=/usr/share/openhab2/runtime -Dopenhab.userdata=/var/lib
Oct 12 20:52:11 openhab systemd[1]: Started openHAB 2 - empowering the smart home.
Oct 12 20:53:24 openhab karaf[560]: Loading class com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'. This is deprecated. The new driver class iscom.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver’. The driver is automat

After I restart openhab service, Item manipulation make possible and new values are showing in WEB.

Strange, but I can’t access mysql. On sudo mysql command I got:
mysql: relocation error: mysql: symbol stdi.mysql_real_connect@mysql_list_tables_start version GLIBC_2.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Have any Idea what happened and where to look for problems?

Have you tried a brand new SD card?

I’m too often changed SD cards before. So this time I bought new expensive card. Cause I can reinstall whole system one’s more and have many time to configure all addons a few days, but interesting how to check what happened.

I suggest you to move your query outside your widget and initialize the stream in a initState statement so that it is not computed every time the state change (unless you really need it).
Sarkari Result Pnr Status

Thank You for an answer, but I already reinstalled my openhabian on a new card.

Hi Dmitry,

Did reinstallation fix your problem?

Cause. I made fresh openhabian card, restored my last backup of openhab2 but lost all my collected data in database. Bored, because collection of 2 years of current, gas, temperatures in rooms and outside has to show me statistics to tune boiler and heating for better results.