[SOLVED] OpenHAB 2.4 Binding homematic ON_TIME

The function ON_Time for homematic actuators does not work anymore since the update to 2.4.

Hi Vincent.
Yeah, I realize that, I didn’t mean it that way either.

I have a rule in which I use the ON_Time.
An item as nummber:
{channel=“homematic:HM-LC-Sw1-FM:ccu2:KEQ105xxxx:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC”}

Since I updated to 2.4 it doesn’t work anymore.
Does anyone know this problem, or have the parameters changed?

So, can you post your system config,

The rule
The item

And did you search the forum about changes to homematic binding with 2.4. There was lots…

Yes, I searched the forum, but found nothing.

Openhab 2.4 ond Debian 9
Java java version “1.8.0_191”
Homematic Binding 2.4

Item
Number Licht_Schlafzimmer_Kasten_ON_TIME “Schlafzimmer-Kasten [%d Sec.]” (ON_TIME) {channel=“homematic:HM-LC-Sw1-FM:ccu2:KEQ1054261:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC”}

Rule
var DateTime sunrise = new DateTime((Sunrise_Time.state as DateTimeType).zonedDateTime.toInstant.toEpochMilli)
var sunriseMinute = sunrise.getMinuteOfDay()
var minutesRandom = (new java.util.Random).nextInt(15)
var onTime = sunriseMinute - 360
var onTimeRandom = (onTime + minutesRandom) * 60
val finalOnTime = onTimeRandom; // make it final so we can use it in closure

createTimer(now.plusMinutes(1)) [|Licht_Schlafzimmer_Kasten_ON_TIME.sendCommand(0)]
createTimer(now.plusMinutes(2)) [|Licht_Schlafzimmer_Kasten_ON_TIME.sendCommand(finalOnTime + (20 * 60))]
createTimer(now.plusMinutes(3)) [|Licht_Schlafzimmer_Kasten.sendCommand(ON)]
createTimer(now.plusMinutes(5)) [|Licht_Schlafzimmer_Kasten_ON_TIME.sendCommand(0)]

Please use the code fences

Your rule code is incomplete

Link:

You need to delete ALL your homematic things and recreate them again
This was a breaking change

I deleted a homematic things, but it still doesn’t work.
Everything else works fine.
I configured the things with Text file and not with Paper UI.
I don’t have any errors in the logs either.
2019-01-12 12:52:00.603 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Light_GangEG_ON_TIME changed from 0 to 20

So it works then

No, everything looks good in the log, but nothing seems to arrive on the homematic actuator.
If I switch on the actuator now, it won’t switch off after 20 seconds.

I found the following logs in debug mode. Isn’t the item Nummber?

openhab> log:tail homematic

17:02:08.134 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '0' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'MEQ0402217:1#ON_TIME', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts
17:02:08.136 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '0' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'MEQ0402217:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts
17:02:12.127 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '20' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'MEQ0402217:1#ON_TIME', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts
17:02:12.160 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '20' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'MEQ0402217:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts
17:02:50.947 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '0' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'MEQ0402217:1#ON_TIME', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts
17:02:50.969 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '0' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'MEQ0402217:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts

It’s not Number (1 m) anymore.
It should be Number:Temperature or Number:Dimensionless
Depending on the channel

Thanks for the note.
It should be Number:Time.

On Time
homematic:HM-LC-Dim1T-FM:ccu2:MEQ0x02xx:1#ON_TIME
Number:Time

But I still get the same error message.
When I use “Number:Temperature or Number:Dimensionless”, I get a Java error message.

Which one?

This one and added it via text file again

Thing HM-LC-Dim1T-FM MEQ0402217 "Licht-Gang-EG" @ "Homematic"

The instruction for migrating Homematic to 2.4 is to delete ALL the things.
Did you clear the cache?

I have reinstalled everything and reconfigured via text file.
I have not done any migration.

Yes you did
Then it’s probably worth calling for more help from a Homematic power user

Anyone else?

Or post an issue on gitHub

Yeah, I think I’ll do that.

I switched to version 2.5.0 M1 and now On Time works again.