Hi I’m running OH 2.5 on Openhabian.
It’s an upgrade installation of OH 2.4, with version 2.4 it worked without an issue
Today I wanted to add a new Thing.
Adding the thing worked, but I can’t add a Channel in PaperUI
I always get an “Internal Server Error 500” when I want to add a Channel.
I also tried to restart the system, which didn’t worked also.
Anyone an idea what I can try?
Thanks a lot
- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPi 3B+
- OS: Openhabian
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version: 2.5.0
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: