All rules stoped executing after upgrade to 1.8.3


Today I noticed a strange error after an upgrade to 1.8.3. What I noticed was that all of my rules stoped executing but I could see no trace of what happend in the logs.
I have multiple files with rules and I could se that the first file was loaded, but not the rest. But not even the rules in that file worked. But now I think I’ve found what went wrong.

In the first file I have one rule that that should execute say('openHAB started'), but after the upgrade this failed with the following error:

Exception in thread "Thread-62" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface SourceDataLine     supporting format PCM_SIGNED 16000.0 Hz, 16 bit, mono, 2 bytes/frame, big-endian is supported.
        at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.relp.LPCResult.playWaveSamples(
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.relp.LPCResult.playWave(
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.relp.AudioOutput.processUtterance(
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.Voice.runProcessor(
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.Voice.outputUtterance(
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.Voice.access$200(
        at com.sun.speech.freetts.Voice$

and after that the rest of the rules were skipped.
But openHAB didn’t crash, it seemed to run as usual except that no rules were executed.

I’m not sure if it has something to do with the following binding which is the one I’ve been using all the time for speech.

I have the same problem. There is no evidence in the log files of any rules being executed. I have tested this on two platforms: Raspbian WHeezy on Pi 3 and OS X on Mac.