All things stay UNINITIALIZED all the time

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Synology DS1515 / CPU: Alpine AL314 1.4GHz / 2GB RAM
    • Java Runtime Environment: 8.0.151-0014 (Java 8 / Synology)
    • openHAB version:2.2.010
  • Issue of the topic:
    All things are in UNINITIALIZED (Paper UI -> Configurations -> Thing) state all the time. The Paper UI -> Controls is not showing any item. But all the items are working fine in BASIC UI sitemaps…
    I already switch the log to debug, restarted the system and I searched the log for “UNINITIALIZED”, but no hits. I am not sure, if it is useful to post any log here (the log is very big and I don’t know what is the interesting part…) Also found nothing useful using the search function (google, forum)

Installed bindings (and several things for this bindings):

• AVM Fritz!Box Binding
  • Fritzbox TR064 Binding
  • MAX! Binding
  • TRÅDFRI Binding
  • Weather Binding

For all bindings except the “Weather Binding”, the uninstall button is not available. The install button is showed instead.

I am new the Openhab and any help would be appreciated.

what is the problem?

If the bindings show the install button, they are not installed. Try again and wait, then restart.

Thanks for the answer. It solved the problem.

The reason why I did’t hit the install buttons was, that I didn’t think of it.

• all bindings were installed before
  • the items are working fine

Now, I can’t scoll down the Paper UI -> Configurations -> Things anymore (no scrollbar, mouse wheel not working). Only the first 7 things are displayed. If I zoom out, I can see a lot of green buttons.
But this maybe another problem. Curiously, the scrolling works before with the UNINITIALIZED things…