AmazonEcho & Ecobee Oauth tokens invalid

I just migrated my OpenHAB to a new Rpi - fresh openhabian install (2.5.8-1) then openhab-cli backup/restore. But now my Oauth tokens for Amazon Echo and my Ecobee seem to be invalid. Here are the errors I am getting.

2020-08-25 21:42:32.165 [INFO ] [inding.ecobee.internal.api.EcobeeApi] - API: Exception getting access token: error=‘invalid_grant’, description=‘The authorization grant, token or credentials are invalid, expired, revoked, do not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client.’

2020-08-25 21:39:20.338 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘amazonechocontrol:account:account1’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): POST url ‘https://api.amazon.com/auth/token’ failed: Bad Request to UNINITIALIZED

I have cleared the openhab cache, rebooted, generated a new api key for the ecobee and still it will not connect.

It appears the tokens are stored in the JSONDB. Is there a way to clear them? Can I just delete the .json files? and their backups?

I think the key for me, to get ecobee to re-send a PIN was to delete the java prefs:

from that link:

Another thing to try, but I doubt it will help at this early stage, is to stop the openHAB server, delete the Java Preferences file where any bad tokens could be stored (on Linux, this should work: rm -rf ~/.java/.userPrefs), and restart the openHAB server.

After I restarted openhab, another PIN was sent to the logs by the ecobee binding. (using a correct API key, etc)

Not sure if this will help with your echo connection as well.
Good luck!