AmazonEchoControl not login in due to captcha

Hi, my binding has been working flawlesly for a month or so, but suddenly it started to appear password errors in my log. I’ve followed the instructions in the log and tried to log from:

Login failed: Login fails. Check your credentials and try to login with your webbrowser to http(s)://<youropenhab:yourport>/amazonechocontrol/account1

I get the Alexa login page, but with a captcha!!. If I put my password and the correct captcha, I get this other message:

Password must match the configured password of your thing. Change your configuration or retype your password.
Try again

I’ve also enable debug for the module, and I can see in the log that the answer that the binding gets also has the captcha. These lines are captured from my log

<div id="auth-warning-message-box" class="a-box a-alert a-alert-warning auth-server-side-message-box a-spacing-base"><div class="a-box-inner a-alert-container"><h4 class="a-alert-heading">Important Message!</h4><div class="a-alert-content">
      <ul class="a-unordered-list a-nostyle a-vertical" role="alert">

<li><span class="a-list-item">
            To better protect your account, please re-enter your password and then enter the characters as they are shown in the image below.
          </span></li>

</ul>
    </div></div></div>

Ask this in the main thread of that binding.
I guess oh have a not up to date version