Please note that we just released a new version of the iOS app.
Here is the feature list
- openHAB-iOS is now also handling dynamic mapping (relevant for instance for avmfritz, spotify, z wave bindings)
- Sliders update in real-time (if set in Settings)
- Add connection setting called “Always send credentials” which controlls whether HTTP Basic Auth credentials should be sent for requests regardless of whether a challenge was issued by the server. Under standard server setups, this option should be turned off. This option can be turned on for servers which don’t respond with a 401 challenge when credentials are required.
- Handling connection type changes
- Support for more HTML colors
- Change of site to update list of sitemaps
- Updated client certificate handling to import and store the full certificate trust chain in the keychain and include it in the TLS handshake with the server. This addresses the issue where a client certificate may have been issued by an intermediate CA but the server does not have full chain configured to validate the client certificate.
-Side menu presentation
-Chart legend corrected - legend was still displayed if set to false
-Adjusted UTI settings to get client certificate import working on iOS 13.
-Handling of blank sitemap label
-Embedded images causing infinite loop
-“Ignore SSL Certificates” toggle not only considered at startup
We are also getting closer to an Apple watch app. Please be patient or contribute to the development on github