Any Nice Looking Gauge Widgets Around?

I’ve managed to get the humidity to display nicely now. Added a property for the pointer color to be changed just cause I wanted blue on humidity and red for temp. But I still get this “undefined” string showing up and I can’t figure out where it’s coming from. The temp gauge shows “°F” in that spot. So I think it’s a value that should be “%” but the sensor isn’t actually sending that. Where can I set or change it?
Screenshot 2023-08-13 080556

EDIT: Just found out that the temp item returns the unit string “°F” but the humdity string does not return any unit, just the raw floating point number, such as “44.33”.

Looks like this is the line I need to tweak but I’m not sure exactly how in this case. I think I’m gonna make a copy of the widget that will automatically add the static string I need. Unless there’s some better option here.

formatter: ="{value}" + "\n" + items[props.item].state.split(" ")[1]

I have this gauge widget now on the overview page. How do I associate a “click-action” to the widget, so that when it is clicked it opens the trend page of the item it is currently showing as momentary value?

Please check Include graphic in custom echarts gauge widget - #2 by crnjan

Please can you share the page code? is in the page or in the habpanel?