Anyone already using Sonos Firmware 9.1?

@Benjy: I see that you have a Sonos Beam.
I created an enhancmeent to add support of Beam and Playbase in the binding + adding night mode and speech enhancement features.
I put a test version in my PR https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/pull/6719#issuecomment-450633848
If you could test this version and give me a feedback, that would be appreciated.

Anyone already using sonos 10.0?
Thankā€™s for feedback

At least nothing written that UPnP should not work anymore in version 10:

Finally! You can turn off the Alexa wake word chime :+1::+1:

But:

Any idea when the audio actions in Alexa routines will be fixed? Tired of the ā€œaudio actions in routines is not supported on this deviceā€ message :-1::-1:

Who is the first? :smiley:

I just upgraded mine to v.10 (I have a bunch of ones and few amps) w/o any issues with OH 2.3 and the binding org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos-0.11.0-SNAPSHOT.jar dated 12/31/18.

I donā€™t control the sonos through Habpanel only through rules to de-join certain units from a group and stop them from playing when a TV goes on in a room. I have confirmed this still works.

I did NOT however completely recycle OH as the last test to the mix.

Best, Jay

Iā€™ve just upgraded to 10.0 to get rid of the annoying Alexa chime on the Play:One.
I can control my Sonos stuff (Play:1, Play:5, Play:One, Connect) as usual from openHAB.

btw.: The Alexa chime (ā€œBONGā€) can indeed be disabled now on the One, but the lady is still way to loud. Found no way so far to decrease Alexaā€™s volume and the volume of the confirmation tone. So itā€™s much better now without the chime but still not perfect :frowning:

Iā€™m on version 10 as well and can confirm, that the above issue is fixed. Iā€™m happy now :slight_smile: