App not refreshing

Over the past few months I’ve noticed a loss of refreshing happening in the app. Things that have worked for some time now have randomly stopped. In particular, I’ve noticed that visibility is not working as it once did. For example, a shortened version of my sitemap looks like this:

sitemap mobile label="HOUSE" {
        Frame label="HOUSE" {
                Text label="Bonus Room" icon=firstfloor {
                        Frame label="Select Device" icon="house" {
                               Switch item=Selector label="" icon="" mappings=["PRIROKU"="ROKU","PRIPROJ"="PROJ","PRIRECV"="RECV"]
                        }
                        Frame label="Roku" visibility=[Selector=="PRIROKU"] icon="house" {
			}
                        Frame label="Projector" visibility=[Selector=="PRIPROJ"] icon="house" {
			}
                        Frame label="Reciever" visibility=[Selector=="PRIRECV"] icon="house" {
			}
		}
	}
}

I use an item (named Selector here) to change between devices inside of each room. In the past, when I would change the item it would change which frame which is displayed. Now, the only way to update is through a manual refresh. About 50% of the time after manually refreshing the button begins to work like it used to. The other 50% of the time it stays broken.

I have tried to pinpoint this down to a specific version of software and have been unable to conclusively say where the break happened.

This sounds like https://github.com/openhab/openhab-android/issues/1094

It definitely looks similar. If it helps, I’ve been having a similar issue with my items attached to my Lutron lighting. From time to time if an update happens on the server side (e.g. someone manually hit a light switch) it may not show up on the app until the page is refreshed. Those have nothing to do with visibility, it’s simply just the item not updating.