Arduino 433Mhz gateway

Hi everyone.

I’ve just made a circuit with arduino that allows me to sniff the 433mhz radio communications that take place between anti-intrusion sensors and the control unit of my burglar alarm. These are PIR, magnetic contacts and remote controls. At the moment I only took note of the transmissions from a remote control, but I suppose that for the other sensors it changes little.
Basically an identification code is transmitted followed by an id of the command, with a mask type XXXXDD.
I would like to read this data through the serial and create an item for each ID received.

For example, the 1234 remote has 4 keys: 01, 02, 03 and 04.
The sequence of possible codes received via serial is:

On a PIR I imagine there are one or two possible combinations of codes, for example the PIR 4567 launches the code 01 when it detects an intruder and 02 when it detects the low battery level:

How do I specify to openHAB that the avalanche of codes that you see arrive on the serial:

are they actually a 4-key remote control and a PIR?

Thanks a lot!

Did you consider using a platform such as mysensors, pilight, rfxcom, python MQTT or more specific 433 to MQTT translation? This is likely making your life much easier. Alternatively, you may want look at this:

Personally I found 433MHz rather tiresome, as signals get often lost, it is mainly unidirectional, and especially sensitive towards timing when multiple commands are send out at the same time.

Hi Markus, thanks for the reply!
I think the Raspberry Pi RC Switch Binding is the best solution, also because at the moment the sensors I have are all PIR and door opening sensor.
Frankly, I do not find the radio technology on the sensors pleasant, but to change technology would mean to change the burglar-alarm unit and to do masonry work at home if I had to adopt a wired system.
Thanks again, bye