Assistance with Yahoo Weather

Simplify.

Use this sitemap.

sitemap home label="Highwood Place"
{
    Text item=Condition_Id icon="yahoo_weather"
    Text item=Weather_Temperature
}

If that works, gradually add back Items and lines to the sitemap. Add dynamic stuff like charts and valuecolor last.

It must be in the line below, because I’m still getting the “]” and there are only 2 lines in my sitemap. :slight_smile:

Number          Weather_Temperature     "Outside Temperature [%.0f] °F" <temperature>   (gWeather_Chart)        { weather="locationId=home, type=temperature, property=current, unit=fahrenheit" }

Yay, I found it! Below is the correct format:

Number          Weather_Temperature     "Outside Temperature [%.0f °F]" <temperature>   (gWeather_Chart)        { weather="locationId=home, type=temperature, property=current, unit=fahrenheit" }

Thank you for your help! Now, I’ll slowly add back!

Glad you found it. I’ll be honest, a quick scan on my phone and I don’t see the difference between the lines.

OK, even closer now! I’ve added back everything except for the line below. This is the line causing the html code to show up in my viewer.

Webview url="/weather?locationId=home&layout=example&iconset=colorful" height=13

The other issue is that the “Last Update date/time” shows “Tue 2:36PM” instead of Eastern timezone. My Pi is correctly displaying the correct time, so I’m not sure where it is getting this update time.

I’ve also added the Astro Binding for Sunset and Sunrise time and it shows incorrect times as well.

I’m not sure I’m going to be much help with the webview. My openHAB 1.x is broken as I’m transitioning to OH 2 and the webview is not supported with OH 2. And I’ve not used the webview in quite some months.

For the time, make sure the system is configured with the correct time zone. Search the forum for timezone and you will find several threads with people who have solved similar problems.

OK, thanks for all of your help!