I have used OpenHab 1.6.1. with RPi for a long time. For addons I have 1.7.0 versions for astro, mqtt, http, ntp, zwave, rrd4j after earlier discussion with Chris Jackson regarding z-wave problems (all of a SNAPSHOT version from March 2015). All has been very stable and never failed after the change to these bindings.
Today I upgraded everything to the current files of 1.7.1 copied from the homepage download link and the Astro binding fails to deliver info. Everything else works great.
When I add the previously used 1.7.0 binding to the addons library all works again so I have a fix for the problem but still want to ask if there are any known bugs in astro v1.7.1