Astro binding 24h format

Seems i missed something. Added the thing sun and moon with proper setting of coordinates.
Everything works. But i get the time in paper UI in 12h format. Is there a setting?

I suspect that the time format is derived from the locale of the underlying OS (linux: locale , LC_TIME)

Somehow after service restart all is working nicely.
The only question left is how to get rid of the date so only time remains

If you’re using Basic-UI or Classic-UI, just use a Label with formatting (square brackets) in your items definition or your sitemap, like

astro.items:

DateTime        Sunrise_Time    "Sonnenaufgang [%1$tH:%1$tM]"   { channel="astro:sun:local:rise#start" }
DateTime        Sunset_Time     "Sonnenuntergang [%1$tH:%1$tM]" { channel="astro:sun:local:set#start" }

That’s exactly what id did.

Items file:

DateTime	astro_sunrise_time		"Sunrise [%1$tH:%1$tM]"			(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:sun:local:rise#start"}
DateTime	astro_civrise_time		"Civil Sunrise [%1$tH:%1$tM]"	(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:sun:local:civilDawn#start"}
DateTime	astro_civset_time		"Civil Sunset [%1$tH:%1$tM]"	(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:sun:local:civilDusk#end"}
Number		astro_sun_azimuth		"Azimuth [%.2f]"     			(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:sun:local:position#azimuth"}
Number		astro_sun_elevation		"Elevation [%.2f]"   			(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:sun:local:position#elevation"}
Number		astro_moon_illumination	"Moon Illumination [%.1f %%]"	(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:moon:local:phase#illumination"}
DateTime	astro_sun_local_civilDawn_start "Civil Sunrise [%1$tr]"	(g_Astro)	{channel="astro:sun:local:civilDawn#start"}