Audio output on USB-Device

Hello,

I installed OpenHab with the Card-Immage Openhabian and I have a SpeechMike (Mike and Speeker with sound card) plugged in USB.
The “aplay -l” returned me:

**** Liste der Hardware-Geräte (PLAYBACK) ****
Karte 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], Gerät 0: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA]
Sub-Geräte: 7/7
Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
Sub-Gerät #1: subdevice #1
Sub-Gerät #2: subdevice #2
Sub-Gerät #3: subdevice #3
Sub-Gerät #4: subdevice #4
Sub-Gerät #5: subdevice #5
Sub-Gerät #6: subdevice #6
Karte 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], Gerät 1: bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI]
Sub-Geräte: 1/1
Karte 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], Gerät 2: bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI1 [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI1]
Karte 1: U0x9110x149a [USB Device 0x911:0x149a], Gerät 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]

I entered “playSound(“webaudio”, “doorbell.mp3”, new PercentType(100))” in my Rule
When I execute my switch from the computer, the rule executes and I hear the sound from my computer.
When I execute the my switch from the iPhone OpenHab App, the rule executes but no sound comes.

Without “webaudio” in the rule “playSound(“doorbell.mp3”, new PercentType(100))” I don´t hear the sound.

What I must do, that I get the sound from my USB-Mike and in my app?

You would hear that sound on ANY device running something like PaperUI, I’m not sure if other UI woud also be trigger the device. I just test from the karaf console (both on PC and Phone, both running PaperUI, sound coming from both, without the running PpaerUI on one the them the sound is not played on this device).

From the Documentation about WebAudio:

Convenient, if sounds should not be played on the server, but on the client: This sink sends the audio stream through HTTP to web clients, which then cause it to be played back by the browser. Obviously, the browser needs to be opened and have a compatible openHAB UI running. Currently, this feature is supported by Paper UI and HABPanel.

This worked on my Windows 10 computer but not on my iPhone 11.