Autelis works in OH1 not OH2

Hmm, thats odd. Lets try this, Download the jar again (i made on slight logging change), remove the existing jar from the addons directory and make sure the log file shows it removed, copy the new binding back in.

Dan -

@digitaldan
I got it!!!

I was reading through the Autelis board and it looks like the the chem.xml and pumps.xml were added in a later version of the Autelis firmware. I went ahead and updated my firmware on the Autelis and bingo the stock B4 binding popped online. It looks like the OH2 version of the binding only works with the newer flavor of the Autelis firmware while the the older OH1 binding was compatible with previous versions of the Autelis firmware.

I can’t begin to thank you enough for taking the time to assist with this…

Now I need to figure out how to attach your Echo skill to the Autelis items so I can tell Alexa to turn on the waterfall. Any good document references to point me to?

Awesome! Hopefully the changes I just made will make it work regardless, but upgrading to the newest firmware is probably a better fix.

This forum is probably the best, there’s a long thread on it called Amazon Echo or something, also there is http://docs.openhab.org/addons/io/hueemulation/readme.html