Basic UI / Sitemap printing command besided buttos

Dear Community,

I have been using a sitema to parse map transformation command based on switch, but it’s printing besided my buttons the name of command, is it possible to hide this how to do?

My sitemap example below as well a screenshot from sitemap and in red the “label” that I wanna to hide…

sitemap quarto label=“Quarto Vargas” {
Frame label=“TV” {
Switch item=TV_QUARTO icon=soundvolume label=“TV Volume [%s]” mappings=[TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_UP="+", TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_DOWN="-"]

}

}

label=“TV Volume”
1 Like

Thanks josar, let me test and than let you know the result!

Thanks again!

Josar,

I did as you suggested, but it does not solve my problem…It’s a “variable” that I send to item use …

sitemap quarto label=“Quarto Vargas” {
Frame label=“TV” {
Switch item=TV_QUARTO icon=soundvolume label=“TV Volume” mappings=[TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_UP="+", TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_DOWN="-"]
Switch item=TV_QUARTO label=“POWER” mappings=[TV_SAMSUNG_POWER_UP=“ON”, TV_SAMSUNG_POWER_DOWN=“OFF”]

}

}

If you see it’s printing on the screen the mappings option.

Change the item-definition too. Romove the label or use a label without […].

Use label=“xxx []”

String TV_QUARTO
Frame label="TV" {
    Switch item=TV_QUARTO icon=soundvolume label="TV Volume [%s]" mappings=[TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_UP="+", TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_DOWN="-"]
    Switch item=TV_QUARTO icon=soundvolume label="TV Volume" mappings=[TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_UP="+", TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_DOWN="-"]
}

Works as promised.

But if you keep the label definition at the item it wont, this is diffferent because the state representation in square brackets is not the label.

String TV_QUARTO "TV Volume [%s]"

Setting the state representation as empty in the sitemap will also override the state representation.

Switch item=TV_QUARTO icon=soundvolume label="TV Volume []" mappings=[TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_UP="+", TV_SAMSUNG_VOL_DOWN="-"]

Consider reading about code fences.

Hey Guy! I just worked after taking out item Label, Thanks so much !