Beginner trying to get LB60Z-1 Bulb to turn on/off

openHab Gurus,

So I am using the Z-Stick Gen-5 and have successfully paired two GoControl LB60Z-1 bulbs. I have also successfully imported those as Things using PaperUI and created corresponding switches and dimmers for each (four items total here) and then linked the appropriate channels of the Things to the Items. From the control tab of PaperUI I can use the slider to control the dimmers of either bulb, however the switch to turn them on/off is unresponsive.

I’ve included the Z-wave binding logs below while toggling on/off in PaperUI. If I need to include more during initialization or something, I’m happy to, but might need a little guidance on how to capture those logs (i.e. what do I do to force the device to initialize?)

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks for your time. - Josh

• Platform information:

• Hardware: x86_64/8GB/1TB
    • Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK 1.8.0_162
    • openHAB version: Dockerized 2.3.0-snapshot-amd64-debian
  • Configurations

• Items
Switch   GF_MasterBedroom_BulbSwitch_Chele   "Chele's Lamp"               <light>         (GF_MasterBedroom, gLight)      {channel="zwave:device:65cb664c:node6:switch_binary"}

Dimmer   GF_MasterBedroom_BulbDimmer_Chele   "Chele's Lamp Dimmer"               <light>         (GF_MasterBedroom, gLight)      {channel="zwave:device:65cb664c:node6:switch_dimmer"}

Switch   GF_MasterBedroom_BulbSwitch_Josh   "Josh's Lamp"               <light>         (GF_MasterBedroom, gLight)      {channel="zwave:device:65cb664c:node5:switch_binary"}

Dimmer   GF_MasterBedroom_BulbDimmer_Josh   "Josh's Lamp Dimmer"               <light>         (GF_MasterBedroom, gLight)      {channel="zwave:device:65cb664c:node5:switch_dimmer"}
  • Sitemap - I don’t think I’m to this point yet
  • Rules - Haven’t configured any rules yet
  • Services - Still out of the box on these
  • Logs
12:58:58.875 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'GF_MasterBedroom_BulbSwitch_Chele' received command OFF
12:58:58.879 [DEBUG] [nding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 6: Command received zwave:device:65cb664c:node6:switch_binary --> OFF
12:58:58.879 [DEBUG] [nding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 6: No messages returned from converter
12:58:58.881 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - GF_MasterBedroom_BulbSwitch_Chele changed from ON to OFF
12:59:09.069 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'GF_MasterBedroom_BulbSwitch_Chele' received command ON
12:59:09.078 [DEBUG] [nding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 6: Command received zwave:device:65cb664c:node6:switch_binary --> ON
12:59:09.079 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - GF_MasterBedroom_BulbSwitch_Chele changed from OFF to ON
12:59:09.079 [DEBUG] [nding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 6: No messages returned from converter

Did you get this to work? I’m having the same issue, dimmer is working but binary switch isn’t.

Thanks!