Binding Request : Buderus web gateway

Since few Time there is an addon available in fhem for Buderus web gateway ( KM200, KM300 )
This is used to send and monitor Buderus heating

It should be very great to have such binding also in openhab.

You I would like to have a connection to my buderus as well!

Is there anybody out there working on this?

There seems to be a JSR223 script implementation, mentioned in Jsr223: script collection
I didn’t try that out myself, but looking at the code shows, that it should do it’s job, especially if you extend it by some additional data points, which should be easy with a script.

I personally use FHEM with 79_DBKM module to read the data from my Buderus web gateway and then send it using MQTT_BRIDGE to mosquitto, which I read/write with the openHAB MQTT binding. This allows to read all values from the KM100 and also to write data into it (for example switching between time programs A and B). I could write a tutorial how to integrate these with each other, if there is a demand.

Greetings
Roland

@RoRo,

I have seen the post mentioning the script to access the KM200.
However, the only link I see is the one to JCE Policy.

Is this the one you are referring to?

The script itself can be found in https://github.com/smerschjohann/openhab-jsr223-scripts/blob/master/scripts/km200.py
As I said before, I only link to it, but didn’t try it out myself yet.

Thanks for the quick response.
I will check it out as soon as I got the km200

Any News?
I am planning also to connect KM-200.

I just received my KM200 and will connect it as soon as I have some time.
@RoRo: A tutorial would be helpful even if I don’t use FHEM. Especially because I am running mosquitto as well.

This might be helpful as well:

There it is:
NEW: Bindung for the communication with the KM200

KM200 Binding

Great, that you implemented a KM200 binding directly in OpenHAB!
I only had a quick look at it, here’s what I noticed with my KM50 gateway:

I see some two errors at startup in the openhab.log:

Couldn’t init service: DHWCIRCUITS
Couldn’t init service: HEATINGCIRCUITS

After these I see the following info entries, that I cannot interprete:

initDevice: type unknown for service: /system/holidayModes/hm1/assignedToData:{“id”:"/system/holidayModes/hm1/assignedTo",“type”:“arrayData”,“writeable”:1,“recordable”:0,“values”:[“dhw1”],“allowedValues”:[“hc1”,“hc2”,“hc3”,“hc4”,“dhw1”,“dhw2”]}
initDevice: type unknown for service: /system/holidayModes/hm2/assignedToData:{“id”:"/system/holidayModes/hm2/assignedTo",“type”:“arrayData”,“writeable”:1,“recordable”:0,“values”:[],“allowedValues”:[“hc1”,“hc2”,“hc3”,“hc4”,“dhw1”,“dhw2”]}
initDevice: type unknown for service: /system/holidayModes/hm3/assignedToData:{“id”:"/system/holidayModes/hm3/assignedTo",“type”:“arrayData”,“writeable”:1,“recordable”:0,“values”:[],“allowedValues”:[“hc1”,“hc2”,“hc3”,“hc4”,“dhw1”,“dhw2”]}
initDevice: type unknown for service: /system/holidayModes/hm4/assignedToData:{“id”:"/system/holidayModes/hm4/assignedTo",“type”:“arrayData”,“writeable”:1,“recordable”:0,“values”:[],“allowedValues”:[“hc1”,“hc2”,“hc3”,“hc4”,“dhw1”,“dhw2”]}
initDevice: type unknown for service: /system/holidayModes/hm5/assignedToData:{“id”:"/system/holidayModes/hm5/assignedTo",“type”:“arrayData”,“writeable”:1,“recordable”:0,“values”:[],“allowedValues”:[“hc1”,“hc2”,“hc3”,“hc4”,“dhw1”,“dhw2”]}

As a result a get a list of 57 services, which is a lot less than the list that FHEM BDKM creates, but I did not yet find out what the missing entries have in common.

I’m not fully sure, how I can support you, since because of the many missing items I still run FHEM BDKM with MQTT bridge instead of your new binding. Especially I’m not sure, how the KM50 behaves if two independent tools interfere with each other…

Some notes to my setup: I use the PrivKey setup, since I already read it out from BDKM. Since I didn’t notice any “illegal key size” errors, my Debian jessie with OpenHAB 1.8.3 deb packages seems to already ship the required crypto stuff.

Greetings
Roland

It was not me who implemented this, I just posted the links :wink:

Hi!

I implemented this new binding but I have a KM200 only.
Take the newest nighly version, send me your openhab.log and the list of services from FHEM BDKM. I will take a look.
I tested it with two system in same time with the Easy app only. This works without problems.

We have to find out why this happen.
Couldn’t init service: DHWCIRCUITS
Couldn’t init service: HEATINGCIRCUITS

Btw: The communication works, so the encryption/decription is fine. It’s only something different in the data structures. It should be easy to fix if I get some informations.

Markus

I just looked at the definition of the binding and do not see that it is possible to read out flow in temperatures of heating circles and the temperature of of hot water boilers, etc.
Is this a lack of the KM200 interface or is jut not yet implemented.

What you can read and what not depends on your heating system. This binding can read it if your heating system is offerting it. Supported are: floatvalues, stringvalues, switching programs and notifications. ( And some only internal used).
Examples:
Outdoortemperature:
Number istBudAussen “Outdoortemperature[%.1f °C]” (gHeating) {km200=“service:/system/sensors/temperatures/outdoor_t1”}
Boilertemperature
Number istBudHeizBoiler “Boilertemperature [%.1f °C]” (gHeating) {km200=“service:/system/sensors/temperatures/supply_t1”}
Watertemperature
Number istBudWater “Watertemperature [%.1f °C]” (gHeating) {km200=“service:/dhwCircuits/dhw1/actualTemp”}
Collectortemperature
Number istBudColl “Collectortemperature [%.1f °C]” (gHeating) {km200=“service:/solarCircuits/sc1/collectorTemperature”}
Operatingmode
String modeBudWater “Mode-Water [%s]” (gHeating) {km200=“service:/dhwCircuits/dhw1/operationMode” }

And so on.
If you do a configuration in the openhab.log and start this binding you will get a list of supported services in the /var/log/openhab/openhab.log file. Some hundred services…

Btw. if you want to change and edit values then you should use openhab with cometvisu. It works great in combination.

I added two example files to the wiki. Maybe it helps.

Looks great, have to just come arround the encryption stuff today, DANKE.

Hi,

I added the the binding into the addons folder but it seem not to load?

I am getting following error in the logfile:

2017-01-15 11:06:52.217 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.km200           ] - FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.openhab.binding.km200
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.km200 [214]
  Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.slf4j.api

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]

Hi Slavisa Lukic,

i use OH2 on a RPI and got the same Error :frowning:
please share you solution if you fix the problem.

I installed the missing component

sudo apt-get install libslf4j-java

giving it a reboot, lets see if it helps