Binding Request : Buderus web gateway

I’m using it too…

Hi Markus.
After reinstalling the new version i have a new thing in my inbox.

KM50/100/200 Gateway (192.168.1.104)

The old one is already running:

KM200/100/50 ONLINE

and a lot of things like appliance and hc1…
Which one i should take.
And where can i find the channel for the runtime of the engine.
Number of starts i have already found.
Thanks and greetings,
Markus

Hi,

use the new one. I found a better way for auto detection. You have to delete the old things and create them from stratch. Disable the V1 binding if you’re using this one and be shure that there is only one km200 file in the addons directory.

Markus

Okay.
Now i get the same things in the inbox. And the new binding is running.
Only the hm1-6 things gives an error conflict. Because i have no holiday programming?
Where can i find the runtime of the heating system now?
Thanks and greetings,
Markus

Hi,

I have to look to it. I cannot test these hm modes because my heating system is not supporting it :frowning:

Greetings
Markus

That’s what i found in the logs:

2018-10-05 09:46:31.835 [ERROR] [home.core.thing.binding.ThingFactory] - Thing factory (class org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200HandlerFactory) returned null on create thing when it reports to support the thing type (km200:holidayModes).

2018-10-05 09:46:31.835 [WARN ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Cannot create thing. No binding found that supports creating a thing of type km200:holidayModes.

==> /var/log/openhab2/

Ok, thanks, I know whats wrong. I will fix it.

Cool. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I fixed it and uploaded a new version, try this. Does it work?

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Markus

Yes, no it works. Thank you very much.
Greetings,
Markus

Hi!

Here is the new version:

• Fixed problems with holiday modes
  • Some code optimizations.

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Important: It is now compiled for 2.4 so the filename changed. Delete the 2.3 bevore you copy the new one to the addons directory.

Markinus

P.S: Depending on your system could a installation of libjmdns-java be required.

I just installed the latest snapshot. KM200 Gateway appeared in the inbox. I did the configuration of IP/Private Key via PaperUi. But the item stuck at „offline configuration error“ no bridge configured.
Any idea?

Hi,

check the config parameters. I would say keys or password etc. are not OK. Enable debug and see some more outputs.

Markus

Wow that was fast. I‘ll try. Thanks a lot.

Hi Markus,

Thanks for that addon, it’s working great for me!

I’ve got a question: Is it possible to get the values of “PROTECTED” parameters? I’d be interested in values like

0;0;0;0;$$PROTECTED$$;/heatSources/dhw/energyMonitoring/outputProduced;;;

Those values seem to exist in the gateway, the question is what “protected” means and if it’s maybe still possible to read it somehow.

Thanks a lot!
hubsif.

Edit: accidentally posted in German.

Hi,

I have no Idea how to read that. Maybe you have to auth to the device in some way. I don’t know, I have no documentation how to do that. If someone has some informations then I could change it…

Markus

I have upgraded to the newest version and Openhab is running in a docker container with the -e CRYPTO_POLICY=unlimited \option. At the moment i am getting some values, but a lot values are missing, like shown here:

Has anyone an idea how to fix this?

thanks in advance

Norbert

I just installed the KM200 binding, but the configuration failed with:

2018-11-16 19:42:44.373 [INFO ] [.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding] - Update KM200 Binding configuration, it takes a minute....

2018-11-16 19:42:44.376 [INFO ] [.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding] - Starting communication test…
2018-11-16 19:42:44.427 [INFO ] [.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding] - Received data…
2018-11-16 19:42:44.428 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, id=708, bundle=230/mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.km200/1.12.0]: Unexpected problem updating configuration org.openhab.km200
java.lang.NullPointerException: charsetName
at java.lang.String.(String.java:424) [?:?]
at java.lang.String.(String.java:491) [?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200Comm.decodeMessage(KM200Comm.java:263) [230:org.openhab.binding.km200:1.12.0]
at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding.updated(KM200Binding.java:161) [230:org.openhab.binding.km200:1.12.0]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updated(ManagedServiceTracker.java:189) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updateService(ManagedServiceTracker.java:152) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceTracker.java:85) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$UpdateConfiguration.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1792) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:141) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:109) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Thanks in advance

Any Idea, why Km200 binding stops working?

Did you find a solution for this “Brigde missing” issue?

EDIT:
Never mind.
A simple restart of the binding in karaf solved the issue. :slight_smile: