yes, its really not availible. It looks like I forgott it :wink:
I will add it.

Markus

1 Like

I added it, should works now. “system”

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Hi,

Hehe :slight_smile:
Thanks for the quick reaction, I’ll give it a try later !

@Markinus I just updated the addon and am glad to report that it works now :smile:

Thanks!

Did anyone have a problem with the service "/heatingCircuits/hc1/temperatureRoomSetpoint"
According to the documentation I should be able to change it (see below).

When I set it, it switches back to the previous value (19.5).

2017-02-05 08:30:42.020 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'Heat_HzSollTemp' received command 20
2017-02-05 08:30:42.067 [ItemStateChangedEvent     ] - Heat_HzSollTemp changed from 19.5 to 20
2017-02-05 08:30:43.056 [ItemStateChangedEvent     ] - Heat_HzSollTemp changed from 20 to 19.5

Is this a know issue?

Hi

here is a new version.
Some bugfixes, the channels shouldn’t disappear anymore.

Markus

Yes, it is like here.
You have to change the channels temperatureLevels#night or temperatureLevels#day instead. It seems to be a pointer to that one selected. Maybe it is depending if the selected operation mode.

Alright, thanks for the quick response!

This should be fixed now. Try this:

Ok, I think I have a solution.
I added a new channel type, a switched string value for writable strings. Take a look to the thing and you will find the new channels. You have to configure them and add strings for on/off. They are not saved. You have to set it new if you replace the binding.

1 Like

You mean I can switch day / night / auto with the new 2.1.0 binding?

That would be great!
I hope I will find some time to test it soon! :wink:

Yes.

hello, i used last version of binding, its greate. I have a problem with received data, stop receiving after some hour. Refresh in controls not resolved this problem. Still not received new data. Log is without error.

I assume you mean the new switch switch?

I see that I can set a string for on / off in PaperUI.
So it means, this channel needs to be defined as String and I will update the string to “ON” and this will switch the service to on?

How about auto mode?

A switch has to positions, ON and OFF. You can set what this switch has to set if you set it to ON and what if you set it to OFF.
E.g. ON: auto, OFF: night
Take a look to the service list in the logfile and you will see which string are for these channels possible.

Activate the debug and send me the logfile please (if its happen again).

Thanks, I used this before, but you need some logic in the background if you have a switch on=auto / off=off and another one with on / off.
I actually prefer a triple switch (string) with all three states auto / on / off

But I am still on 1.9 - so I did not test, if this worls with 2.1 as well.

Hello, Markus. I want to thank you for a well written library. But I have a question - How to determine the temperature inside room ? I have RC35 and it has a room temperature sensor. This temperature is visible in the branded mobile application - EasyControl . But I have not found such a specific variable in the file “heizung.item” and example’s

Best regards, Serge

Take a look to the log file (like explained in the wiki). There is a list of all availible channels with actual values. Can you see it there? A channel with this temperature?

Is the latest version of the binding available in the Snapshot Release.
I am having trouble getting it to work in the Snapshot Release.

Is this the right version. I recently did a apt-get update/upgrade