Binding Request: JVC Projector

Hi @BHigg , thanks for the binding, i currently have a new NZ7 projector on order, is there any chance you could make the source code available in case i have to make adjustments?

Best
Thomas

No issues… Yeah, I was looking at the NZ7, NZ9 was too expensive… Also a laser projector. I’m very interested to see how the ethernet handshake works on them. I would think you can enable debug logging on the binding and then shoot over the logs. It will show the RAW byte code being sent and I can see what responses occurred… If JVC releases an API guide for the NZ7 like they did for NX5,7,9 then this will be easy to add on to the binding.

On source code, yes, I’ll share a private repository with the 2.5.x code. I need to update the 3.x officially and may do that at some point…

-Brian

Is there any news on this? I am trying to migrate from OH2 to OH3 and cannot control my X7900 anymore :frowning: I used TCP/UDP binding in the past, which was sadly not migrated to OH3 so I really would appreciate if you would migrate your binding to OH3.