Binding request: Philips air purifier

Ok, great, will check again.
br Leo

btw, i think i didnā€™t use coap before, installed the feature as you mentioned. Bindings are:
249 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Amazon Echo Control Binding
250 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Astro Binding
251 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: HarmonyHub Binding
252 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: HTTP Binding
253 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: hue Binding
254 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: KNX Binding
255 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: LG webOS Binding
256 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Modbus Binding
257 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: E3DC Modbus Binding
258 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: HeliosEasyControls Binding
259 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Modbus SBC Binding
260 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: StiebelEltron Bundle
261 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Studer Binding
262 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: SunSpec Bundle
263 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Netatmo Binding
264 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Network Binding
265 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: NTP Binding
266 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Nuki Binding
267 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Shelly Binding
268 | Active | 80 | 3.1.0 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Velux Binding
288 | Active | 80 | 3.2.0.202108101131 | openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Philips Air Purifier Binding

br Leo

Hi, message still appeares every 10min 10sec. exactly.

Regarding Coap I have these features installed:

openhab-core-io-transport-coap                    | 3.1.0            |          | Started     | distro-3.1.0             |
openhab-transport-coap                            | 3.1.0            | x        | Started     | distro-3.1.0             | CoAP Transport
openhab.tp-coap                                   | 3.1.0            |          | Started     | distro-3.1.0             | Californium CoAP library

br Leo

The Shelly binding implements a coap server. Maybe that is responding from your local server.

The logging you show now are indeed expected every 10min as each 10m there is an automatic discovery run. (I think you can disable it by disable background discovery.)

The binding is in debug logging a bit too talkative as the some of the logging intended for TRACE level is still on debug level.

Iā€™ll move this message to the trace level so it wonā€™t be generally seen.

15:32:17.474 [DEBUG] [al.discovery.PhilipsAirCoapDiscovery] - Received coap response from '/192.168.100.172:5683' - ==[ CoAP Response ]============================================
MID    : 65408
Token  : 428E1CE07FFC6657
Type   : NON
Options: {"Content-Format":"application/json"}
RTT    : 520 ms
Payload: 189 Bytes
---------------------------------------------------------------
{"product_id":"be10acb2e62411XXXXXXXXXX","device_id":"9fb00330aa9911ebaaXXXXXXXXXXXX","name":"Air Purifier","type":"AC2889","modelid":"AC2889/10","swversion":"1.0.7","option":"1"}
===============================================================

Hi, you are right, disabling the shelly binding solved the problem, many thanx.

br Leo

Hello,

Are you planning to add as standard add-on to OpenHab?

Thanks
Jirka

thatā€™s for @michalboronski to decide as it is mainly his code

Iā€™ve just pushed updated code of the binding (https://github.com/michalboronski/openhab-addons/tree/philipsair, branch: philipsair), compatible with OpenHAB 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT and seems it works well - same as back in 2.5.x times :wink: and before Philips introduced COAP .
@marcel_verpaalen Iā€™d be happy to help merging with your COAP capable version. Unfortunately I donā€™t have ability to test it with my old AC2889/10. However to a certain degree I can work on mocking COAP based devices as a part of unit test suite.

@marcel_verpaalen Sorry, Iā€™ve just noticed that I was looking at the older code and youā€™ve already done migration to OH 3.2. So I guess there is no need to do any merge, ignore the above ;). Feel free to start PR whenever youā€™re ready ;).

hello Marcel, @marcel_verpaalen

I have a problem with my Philips air purifier. First I used the 2.5 binding there was also everything good, since a year I use the 3.1 binding there was also everything good until now. Now I suddenly can not set the humidity value (HumiditySetpoint), have already tried everything. Could you give me an example of how I can set the values?

The second question, I wanted to install the 3.2 binding, but I canā€™t download it because your website is offline. Can I still download it somewhere else?

Greetings Sebastian

Sorry, seems indeed I made mistake while updating the server ip addressā€¦ fixed now

for your other questionā€¦ need to double check. Donā€™t recall I changed anything in that respect.

have now tried again to create the device as a new Thing with a new item, but the same problem. I set the setpoint but in which I simply pass the value as a dimensionless number (40, 50, 60 and 70) or have I not understood something and it just does not work for me for a long time?

If I do not specify a state description or command description then it shows me the current setpoint ā€œ50 oneā€ if I then change with the original Philips app then eg ā€œ60 oneā€. Therefore, I am unsure whether this is correct at all.

I made a PR against your branch with the deltas between the 2 branches.
I also posted the binding in the new marketplace

hello Marcel,

thanks for this! I also switched directly to the marketplace variant.

Now I had restarted the Pi and now the binding is still in the overview of the marketplace but in the Thing you can see that the binding does not seem to be installed. So under Binding uninstall and reinstall and then it goes again. By chance ever heard of something like this?

This concerns another binding from the marketplace, so I think it is not a problem of the binding itself. It may be that you have heard something anyway. :slight_smile:

If you happen to stumble across it because of the humidity set point, feel free to let me know, thanks!

No, I did the same, only thing I encountered was the unavailability of the upnp and coap transport features. However, as I updated that (they should now be included in the right way, so no manual steps needed), my 2nd attempt went fine. Did see some odd lines in the log, but it worked.

Did not come across the humidity thingā€¦ I donā€™t have a model that supports it, so not so easy to test

Great! Iā€™ll have a look and try to prepare everything needed for the PR to main Addons branch.

Iā€™ve got the same problem.

I started with the old integration (JAR file + Manual Installation of COAP&UPNP)
After a few days where everything was working fine Iā€™ve seen that there was an openhab update (apt update, etc.)
I made the Update and in my opinion reinstalled the binding to the marketplace one - removed the jar-file, restarted, installed the new one from marketplace.

Now after some time the Binding isnā€™t there anymore in the marketplace it looks like it is installed but on the things page it is not.
So i started to dig a little bit deeper and I think everytime when I send a command to the thing the binding is gone for a few seconds mostly it comes back after some time, but sometimes it is completly gone (need to uninstall and install again and everything is working fine again)

Maybe our uninstall process was wrong? Must also the COAP and UPNP thing be uninstalled before?

Similar here. I installed the marketplace version and COAP / UPNP manually and it worked fine for days. Now the thing shows UNINITIALIZED, also after a system reboot.
Do I understand right, uninstalling and re-installing solves this isssue, at least for the time being?
Or is there any other solution ā€¦?
Thanks.

after a reinstall of the binding it is working again for a short timeā€¦ but it will fail again.

I havenā€™t found a final solution until nowā€¦

Hello,
Is it possible to run Shelly and Philips air purifier bindings together?
Or because of the coap server, it can be only one?

Regards,
Zsolt