refresh=10,
        uuid="uuid:00000000-xxxx-00000000-XXXXXXXXX"
    ]

Thing subdevice     WANConnection  "DSL FB_File WANConnection_Thing"  [
        refresh=10,
    ]

}

The Thing-Config seems to be handled OK, but my identifier “tr064:subdeviceLan:file:LAN” got the wrong deviceType i expect: “urn:dslforum-org:device:LANDevice:1” but get urn:dslforum-“org:device:WANDevice:1”

The MAC Adresses are ok in the GUI but there are no MAC-Channels or other there are the wrong Channels.

The Doku at TR-064 - Bindings | openHAB seems also a little bit confusing in the “note on textual configuration” it is “Thing subdeviceLan LAN” but at TR-064 - Bindings | openHAB it is “subDeviceLan” with a capital D …

In a other Topic ( OH3 - Fritz Box TR064 Add-on, Binding - #67 by falkena ) I saw a different approach to config macs/subdeviceLan which also not working for me.
My Openhab-Version 3.3.0

If I try subDeviceLan I get an Error, so subdeviceLan seems to be OK
No ThingHandlerFactory found for thing tr064:subDeviceLan:file:LAN (thing-type is tr064:subDeviceLan). Deferring initialization.

Wrong Channels:

Seems I am the only one, who wants to do this on textual configuration, with OpenHAB 4.1.2 still the same problem. Trying this with WEB-GUI works, but not with a .things file.

Still the landevice is shown as a WANDevice:1 :frowning:

I don’t know if this will make any difference but instead of

could you try

Thing subdevice     WANCon  "DSL FB_File WANConnection_Thing"  [
        refresh=10,
    ]

WanCon is used in the textural example file in the docs and I also see that in the code in my UI.

Thank you, but the problem persists.

The WAN things is working as exected, my problem is with the “subdeviceLan LAN”, which is

shown as

• deviceType “urn:dslforum-org:device:WANDevice:1”
    and not as
  • deviceType “urn:dslforum-org:device:LANDevice:1”

I also opened an bugreport https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/issues/16575

Sure. I understood. But as the config was not following the docs example I thought this may be a side effect of the wrong config.