Bitron ZIGBEE devices - supported devices and channels?

You are right. The CC2531 seems to be the problem. I ordered a ConBee, but unfortunately it didn’t arrive before the weekend.

On end the CC2531 was not willing to connect to OH3.1 and status light was going Off after minutes.
Now I have installed a ConBee2 and so on the next problems are going on.
Bitron (902010/25) are not listed in DeConz and will be detected as an Daylight Sensor.
Now I’m more confused as before and very closed to bring my stuff to ebay.
Any idea??
Thx for Help

Personally I have never used DeConz so unfortunately I can’t personally offer any suggestions. Sorry.

Hi Chris,
thanks for your support. I bought a Quivicon Stick and would still buy a CC2531. Here are a few basic questions:

1. Which firmware must (should) be flashed on the CC2531.

2. DeConz, Quivicon + CC2531 should not be connected directly to the raspi. Would a USB hub with an external power supply be the solution here, or do the devices have to be arranged further apart?

I’m not very familiar with the CC2531 but I think people are using the zigbee2mqtt firmware these days. It might be good if someone using this can comment and we should update the docs.

If the Qivicon stick is the Ember version, then this ought to work ok - if it’s the older Telegesis rebadged dongle, then it will also work, but it may not be compatible with new devices as that dongle is not Zigbee 3 compliant.

Now I start 3 times with a virgin system and nothing changes. The new CC2531 is connected and find a unknown ZigBee device.
When I start my conversation here, the xml-Files of the device was much longer and detect “Vendor - Bitron” and “LogicalType - Router” and so on.
Is there anything missing in my OH3.1 config like ZigBee Units table or eg???

<ZigBeeNode>
  <ieeeAddress>00124B0007307FFD</ieeeAddress>
  <networkAddress>25282</networkAddress>
  <endpoints/>
  <bindingTable/>
</ZigBeeNode>
I have a Qivicon USB device on the system.

How to implement this unit?
Opt1 shows the Qivicon tu use as Thing (ZigBee USB dongle)
Op2 ignore Opt1 and install the device as an Telegesis Coordinator

booth together is not working on the same USB Board Address

Bitron units detected as Unknown, but channels Switch/Poweract/Powersum are impemented; unit goes into HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR

2021-07-09 17:28:30.082 [ERROR] [ng.zigbee.handler.ZigBeeThingHandler] - 00124B00073081BD: Exception creating channels 
java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to class java.lang.Long (java.lang.Integer and java.lang.Long are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.serialization.DefaultSerializer.appendZigBeeType(DefaultSerializer.java:209) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.field.AttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.serialize(AttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.java:361) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.ZclFieldSerializer.serialize(ZclFieldSerializer.java:38) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.clusters.general.ConfigureReportingCommand.serialize(ConfigureReportingCommand.java:107) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.ZigBeeNetworkManager.sendCommand(ZigBeeNetworkManager.java:905) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.transaction.ZigBeeTransactionManager.send(ZigBeeTransactionManager.java:443) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.transaction.ZigBeeTransactionManager.sendNextTransaction(ZigBeeTransactionManager.java:681) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.transaction.ZigBeeTransactionManager.queueTransaction(ZigBeeTransactionManager.java:372) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.transaction.ZigBeeTransactionManager.sendTransaction(ZigBeeTransactionManager.java:351) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.ZigBeeNetworkManager.sendTransaction(ZigBeeNetworkManager.java:2032) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.ZigBeeNode.sendTransaction(ZigBeeNode.java:926) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.ZigBeeEndpoint.sendTransaction(ZigBeeEndpoint.java:596) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.ZclCluster.sendCommand(ZclCluster.java:294) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.ZclCluster.sendCommand(ZclCluster.java:305) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.ZclCluster.setReporting(ZclCluster.java:1767) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.ZclCluster.setReporting(ZclCluster.java:589) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.zcl.ZclAttribute.setReporting(ZclAttribute.java:431) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.zigbee.internal.converter.ZigBeeConverterMeteringSummationDelivered.initializeDevice(ZigBeeConverterMeteringSummationDelivered.java:81) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.zigbee.handler.ZigBeeThingHandler.initializeDevice(ZigBeeThingHandler.java:514) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.zigbee.handler.ZigBeeThingHandler.doNodeInitialisation(ZigBeeThingHandler.java:377) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.zigbee.handler.ZigBeeThingHandler$1.call(ZigBeeThingHandler.java:227) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.zigbee.handler.ZigBeeThingHandler$1.call(ZigBeeThingHandler.java:1) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
2021-07-09 17:28:30.089 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'zigbee:device:06001B20:00124b00073081bd' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR)

Opt1 is the one and system is running well

To connect new Zigbee things like Bitron 902010/25:

1. disable CC2531
  2. scann for new Zigbee thing
  3. implement new thing it will going to “Status Error”
  4. open Telegesis Dongle in Things menue
  5. use the Disable Button in Status Line >>>disable whait 5 sec enable>>>>
  6. wait for new thing is going into “Online”
  7. enable CC2531 >>sometimes the same Thing is in the Inbox, but connected to CC2531 and delete it<<<

Now I have to solve and bring the Powermetering values Online.