Both 2.0.0 and 2.0.0.SNAPSHOT bindings listed in PaperUI

For every Add-on listed in PaperUI there are two entries, a 2.0.0 and a 2.0.0.SNAPSHOT

Is this normal?

I started with openHABian several months ago and have been upgrading and modifying with various hair pulling / elation all along. I’m just about to start playing with Sonoff/MQTT and wanted to make sure I have a “correct” setup to build on. Currently on build #743.

No.
Looks like you once upgraded the wrong way.
2.0.0 Addons are from the stable build, 2.0.0 Snapshots Addons are from a snapshot build, probably #743.
So either you upgrade to a recent snaphot (currently around build number #771, this will give you 2.1.0 snapshot Addon names) or to the stable build.

Oh dear…
Just tried to upgrade, using openhabian-config, and among other errors, I get:

2017-01-31 14:26:48.347 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-yahooweather, openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-owserver1, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-ui-paper’: Error

I think it’s time for a complete re-install. I did backup, so hopefully not too painful.