Bticino binding updated

Continuing the discussion from Bticino binding:

For those that are interested in the Bticino/Legrand binding I’ve made another version of which now accepts the who=25
CEN plus. This is good for those who don’t have the Scenario scheduler. You can intercept physical button presses and transform them into actions. The binding allows for short press, long press, continued press and release.

In Bticino virtual cofigurator
Configure the switch device as CEN PLUS double command
CEN Number - give a unique number as this will be used for the Where - but remember in Openhab to add a 2 to the beginning of this - so if you use CEN Number = 10 in Openhab this will become 210
Button 1 - You can again use any number although I tend to use 1
Button 2 - the same I use 2

In openhab

configure as below…

Switch short_press_button_1 “Button 1” {bticino=“if=webserver;who=25;what=21#1;where=210”}
Switch short_press_button_2 “Button 2” {bticino=“if=webserver;who=25;what=21#2;where=210”}
Switch longer_press_button_1 “Button 1 long” {bticino=“if=webserver;who=25;what=22#1;where=210”}
Switch contined_press_button_1 “Button 1 continued” {bticino=“if=webserver;who=25;what=23#1;where=210”}
Switch release_press_button_1 “Button 1 released” {bticino=“if=webserver;who=25;what=24#1;where=210”}

If you want to test this I’ve put the code on drop box…let me know if this works.

dropbox link

Hi i want test update biding with cen 25

go ahead and download the binding from the Dropbox link above. it works fine.