[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

It’s not really recommended to configure 2 gateways things, in fact there is no real benefit of having 2 ways to talk from OH to your BUS, for example you will find your lights/shutters twice!. So I suggest you remove one of the two things.

But before that: if you configured the gateways via .things file they should not appear in the Inbox anymore, so something is not working.

Can you set log level to DEBUG (see here how: README_beta.md#debugging-and-log-files ) and, while keeping the .things file as it is now:

1. remove the 2 found gateways from inbox.
  2. start a new things discovery
  3. send me the log in a personal msg

bye M

Can you add more details?
What is this button about ? What is its behavior? Which BTicino model?
Can you post your .items and .things lines related to the that button?

the button control all blinds , the blind group (GEN) of myhome (where=0), send UP/DOWN to the group
My gateway is MH201

Bridge openwebnet:bus_gateway:MH2011 "BUS Gateway MH2011" @ "Soggiorno" [ host="192.168.82.196", port=20000, passwd="12345"] {
bus_automation    tTapparelleGenerale  				"tTapparelleGenerale"  			@ "Soggiorno"			[ where="0" , shutterRun="17000"]
}
Rollershutter iTapparelle_Generale				"iTapparelle_Generale"				<blinds> (Gruppo_Tapparelle,Gruppo_Soggiorno)	{alexa="Switchable", channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:MH201:tTapparelleGenerale:shutter"}

the item work but the warn is always displayed

Area (A), Group (GR) and General (GEN) addresses are not supported yet by the binding.
There was some preliminary work/analysis but not integrated yet.
See/follow these issues #69 and #35

Hi, i don’t understand how to configure a controller f411u2 configurated as door_lock. System see it as light and when i open contact door_lock is open but i need to close contact manually… can you help me?

Maybe this helps:

Hi,
In myhomesuite F411 and F411U2 are configured as
Modality: Master pulse

In openhab I use the expire binding to create a toggled switch and have:

Switch GarageDoor_Switch "Garage door switch" <garage> {channel="openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:Screen10:BUSaddress:switch", expire="1s,command=OFF"}

I don’t know why, but in this way It not work…

my line is this, but it not work:

Switch cancello_condominiale "Cancello Condominiale" <door> { channel="openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:b6ebfb78:1002:switch", expire="1s,command=OFF"}

Excuse me, now it works, is need to install expire binding :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi,

I am trying to use some ‘virtual switches’ as a flag from a MH202 scenario to openHAB eg In a scenario I simply pick an unused address and switch it ON.

Then in openhab I have the virtual switch defined and use a rule triggered when it receives the ON command.

This used to work but its stopped and I see the following error message and the rule is not triggerred

[INFO ] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetThingHandler] - ==OWN:ThingHandler== Thing state request timer expired, still unknown. Setting thing=openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:Screen10:0813 to OFFLINE

Any clues as to what has changed? I have recently updated the binding.

Mark

Hmmm,

I tried a few things…commented out the virtual things, cleared the cache, restarted openHAB and uncleared the commenting out, toggled the things ON and OFF in PaperUI >>>> Now the rules are triggered. I am not sure what fixed it, which means the issue may come back :slight_smile:

Here is the virtual switch with 10secs between ON and OFF. The ON triggers a rule which Updates a Sitemap text item which indicates the last blind scenario that was run by MH202

2019-10-02 21:19:43.912 [INFO ] [org.openwebnet.OpenGatewayBus$a     ] - MON RECEIVED  <<<<<<<<<<< *1*1*0912##

2019-10-02 21:19:43.963 [INFO ] [clipse.smarthome.model.script.Blinds] - Blinds opening

2019-10-02 21:19:53.989 [INFO ] [org.openwebnet.OpenGatewayBus$a     ] - MON RECEIVED  <<<<<<<<<<< *1*0*0912##

I think I do not need the OFF command in MH202. Will test.

Sitemap looks like this

Hello @massi
when will you be able to integrate access (door entry)? bticino told me to use the API https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services in particular https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/doorbell/operations/getallbellsstatus

thank you very much

Hi @Lucav87,
this binding works by integrating BTicino devices using the OpenWebNet protocol, and not the Legrand Web APIs (“Works with Legrand” program, sometimes called ELIOT).
There is a big difference between the two, mainly the fact that OpenWebNet is the integration protocol for local (LAN) communication : no information needs to be sent to Legrand/BTicino cloud.

So to support Legrand Web API I guess a new binding would be needed, I remember some effort was initially described here, using Legrand APIs to integrate Smarther thermostat: https://github.com/MrRonfo/openhab-smarther

Door entry use also the bus for relay contact door, there is a way know the. State of this through the actual binding? Or when the ring is pushed?

Hi, how to comand audio diffusion? I have same f502 (din amplifier). How i can Power on, off, manager percentage of volume?

Audio diffusion (WHO=16) is not supported yet.
This has been already requested in this issue: see #15.

Do you still have problems with Eclipse? If so what projects do you have imported?

Right now I have a stable dev environment, so I was able to complete a PR, which I see your are processing. Thanks!

Hello Massimo,
I successfully installed the binding a few months ago and it worked fine till now.
Now something strange appened: the Bus gateway (myserver1) doesn’t comunicate any more.
I’m receiving a “communication error” message.

I tested the communication with my myserver1 using the OpenWebNet client and everything seems right. The only thing is that the OpenWebNet client is installed on a different computer that the one on wich openhab is working (Raspberry), anyway the openHab is reachable on the local network and it is working.
I checked the log, too (see below).

18:08:26.925 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.dispose()
18:08:26.930 [DEBUG] [org.openwebnet.OpenGatewayBus        ] - ##gw-openwebnet-BUS## CLOSE CONNECTION RECEIVED {}
18:08:26.937 [DEBUG] [webnet.bus.queue.PriorityCommandQueue] - PriorityCommandQueue: Exception during suspension on the semaphore: java.lang.InterruptedException
18:08:26.939 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN==  onConnectionClosed() - isGatewayConnected=false
18:08:26.937 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Connection closed and unsubscribed.
18:08:26.942 [DEBUG] [nwebnet.bus.queue.PriorityQueueThread] - OpenWebNet CMD [null]
18:08:26.947 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== now calling super.dispose()
18:08:26.973 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingUpdatedEvent    ] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_***************' has been updated.
18:08:26.997 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.getConfigStatus()
18:08:27.003 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ConfigStatusInfoEvent] - ConfigStatusInfo [configStatusMessages=[]]
18:08:26.995 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.initialize()
18:08:27.010 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Bridge type: openwebnet:bus_gateway
18:08:27.014 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== discoveryByActivation=false
18:08:27.018 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Creating new BUS gateway with config properties: 192.168.1.7:20000, ***********
18:08:27.023 [DEBUG] [rg.openwebnet.bus.MyHomeJavaConnector] - ##gw-openwebnet-connector## Created MyHomeJavaConnector 192.168.1.7:20000
18:08:27.043 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_000********' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR) to UNKNOWN
18:08:27.080 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Trying to connect gateway...
18:08:27.085 [ERROR] [org.openwebnet.AbstractOpenGateway   ] - ERROR IN Java $MODULE$: connection cannot be established
18:08:27.093 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.getConfigStatus()
18:08:27.098 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ConfigStatusInfoEvent] - ConfigStatusInfo [configStatusMessages=[]]
18:08:34.793 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Temperature_Salotto changed from 24.8 to 24.9
18:08:42.550 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Temperature_Camera_Ospiti changed from 24.5 to 24.4
18:08:47.090 [INFO ] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler status still UNKNOWN. Setting device=openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_000********* to OFFLINE
18:08:47.110 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_*************' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR)

Do someone have an idea of about could be wrong?
Thanks a lot