[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

What is your item definition and how is the cen trigger in mh202 set ? Could be a mismatch somewhere.

It seems the Alexa side of things is working.

After pressed the binding changes the thing to released. You do have the thing set up?

Thing bus_cen_scenario_control CEN0210 "CEN test CEN" @ "CEN" [ where="0210", buttons="0" ]

ciao,

intanto ti dico che io ho risolto puendo la cache e la cartella temp… ma quello che hai postato tu è incredibile… come fa a funzionarti tutto???

Good moorning m4rk, i dont know whats was going on, for sure there was something that stuck the communication between Alexa command and scenario. Everything was right as soon i cleanup cache, tmp file and refreshed items and things files.
Now, with a nice routine, i can verbally open the gate! :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Omar_Tiziani, its pretty easy. In the MH202 menu, in the objets list, you will find the family “Videophone” and as a subkeys “lock”. Than if you use the “lock” and you set the address to P =0 , than the MH202 send the string

*8*19*20## and *8*20*20##

and the gate opens bypassing the binding restrictons. :wink:

Ciao

Perfect! Thank you for delivering this fix.
Hope all is well with @massi

Stay safe everybody.

Hi Mark,
I state that I don’t know Linux,
I’m passing openhab on rapi3b …
I regularly installed the version of openhabian with etcher whale, configured paperUi and copied the file kindly managed by jebu in the share \ openhab2-addons folder, but I can’t find anything, no Bus, no things …
Do I need to activate dependencies?
if yes, how do i access the karaf console?
If yes, the syntax is the same as openhab 2.5? …
“feature: install openhab-transport-serial”
and
“feature: install openhab-core-io-transport-upnp”

Thanks in advance

Marco

You’re great!
Tnx.

Yes. The instructions are in the install instructions at the top of thread. The bit about dependencies links to instructions how to open the karaf console.

Openhab-cli console
habopen

Hi Mark,

I’m still here to disturb you …
I managed to access the karaf console with putty from win10, but when I activate the dependencies it gives me this message:
-bash: feature: install: command not found … what am i doing wrong?
Thanks again
Marco

You are not in the karaf console. Use command openhab-cli console to open it. Password is habopen. Use logout out to close it.

Hi Mark
I wanted to thank you infinitely for your patience … I’m really a donkey with Linux, but I managed to solve thanks to your precious help. Now I have all my system running inside a little box of raspberries :heart_eyes: and I have eliminated the clutter of the desktop PC …

Thanks again

Marco

1 Like

Good morning everyone,
I hope someone can help me about connection error to the bridge,
Two days ago I have create e backup of my raspberry (only create backup not restore) after openhab lost connection whit the F454. After I have tried to fix he issue following theese steps :

1. Manualy updating the binding version to the last one (once I have solved in that way);
  2. cleaning tmp files and cache :

sudo systemctl stop openhab2.sevice

sudo openhab-cli clean-cache

sudo systemctl start openhab2.sevice.

for shure I have reinstalled the dipendance.

Unfortunaly the bridge is no connettected and if I try to add a new thing openhab does’nt find anything.

for me could be good also create the bridge manualy, using a file “.things” for ex , and link it to the things the I already have configurated in my home.

Unfortunaly I’m not expert so I dont know how I can do.

Thanks for your help.

Marcello

Please search the thread for the expired binding fix

I found the version with the fix and now everything works perfectly. thank you so much for your support

Marcello

hello All,
I’m new here I’m just starting, in my home a have myhome bticino with:
F454

• Lights
  • roll-up shutter
  • Alarm
  • Energy mng
    I would like to integrate it with Openhab

I installed it in my raspy … I have right now one question about the fix, can some of you specify the path where I need to paste the .jar file to hack the binding expiry?

Thanks so much for the help!
Bests

first step is done!
the path was /usr/share/openhab2/addons

I have a very slow boot up around 30 min, do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

hi claudio,
i think it depends what system you use and how much is installed there.
for example i use a raspi 4b with 4gb ram and have only openhab with bticino, 1wire, mqtt working. my system takes about 15 minutes until all is up

Hello
how to search the thread of the expired binding fix?
regards

Useful for those interested in keeping an eye on any activity and the status of this binding on gitHub.
I got the link from @namraccr