BTicino Smarther Bridge + Smarther 2 with Netatmo

Hello everyone. I’ve read many posts regarding BTicino Smarther Bridge but I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.
I own an Smarther 2 thermostat that integrates Netatmo tecnology and I’ve installed the binding in OH3 (latest version) and I was able to configure it correctly using Legrand API: Following the instructions till point 14 I’ve got: Connect to Smarther API gateway: Bticino Smarther Bridge (Available locations: null).
When I press “Authorize Bridge” and I accept the access, I’ve got "Bridge authorized for Client Id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my bridge goes online but, if I go to Inbox in the UI and search for “BTicino Smarther Chronothermostat”, nothing is found…
Looking at the log of OH3 I see: 2022-01-06 22:44:05.221 [WARN ] [ternal.handler.SmartherBridgeHandler] - Bridge[bticinosmarther:bridge:8101b203a1] Cannot retrieve available locations: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header
I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone help me, pls? It would be very appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Marco

Hi,
same issue here (OH 3.2.0):

Bridge is authorized and Online, but nothing is found and “Available locations: null”

Also with the same output in the logfile :frowning:

Thanks in advance for all tips!

Marco

Hi,
I’m trying to connect my BTicino Smarther but after successfully Bridge authorization things inbox remains empty.
From Legrand Dev Portal I can read that Home+Control API is deprecated. Trying to use API, I see that there are no plants on my user. Have I missed some step? I think that my device is not registered on Legrand Dev Portal. Any idea?
After reading Home+Control API deprecation, I tryed to use new API on Netatmo Dev Portal and here I can read my data.
I can use new API with a custom script but I prefer to fix addon for entire community if possible

Hi, I’m also having the same problem, was anybody able to solve it?
Thanks
Fabiano

I have also the same problem. Any idea how to fix it?

Thx.