CalDav in OH2

Hi,
I guess I read all the posts, discussions and article I found on google and tried all the solutions but but my items are still “UNDEF”. I have the latest versions of OpenHab (2.4.0-1) and the Binding (1.13.0) available.
Yes, I tried the solutions with and without the prefix in the configs in /etc/openhab2/services. Yes, I deleted the configs from /var/lib/openhab2/config/org/openhab
The .ical-files are properly downloaded form my Owncloud-Calendar, so I guess the caldavio.cfg is fine. But the items are not update.

My latest version:
caldavio.cfg

caldavio:owncloud:url=
caldavio:owncloud:username=
caldavio:owncloud:password=
caldavio:owncloud:reloadInterval=1
caldavio:owncloud:preloadTime=1440
caldavio:owncloud:disableCertificateVerification=true
caldavio:owncloud:LastModifiedFileTimeStampValid=false
caldavio:owncloud:historicLoadTime=1440
caldavio:owncloud:charset=UTF-8
caldavio:timeZone=Europe/Berlin

caldavPersonal.cfg

caldavPersonal:usedCalendars=caldavio:owncloud

caldavCommand.cfg

caldavCommand:readCalendars=caldavio:owncloud

caldav.items

String muellabfuhr_name “Nächster Müll: [%s]” { caldavPersonal=“calendar:‘muellabfuhr’ type:‘UPCOMING’ eventNr:‘1’ value:‘NAME’” }
String muellabfuhr_beschreibung “Beschreibung : [%s]” { caldavPersonal=“calendar:‘muellabfuhr’ type:‘Upcoming’ eventNr:‘1’ value:‘DESCRIPTION’” }
DateTime muellabfuhr_datum “Müllabfuhr am: [%1$tH:%1$tM]” { caldavPersonal=“calendar:‘muellabfuhr’ type:‘UPCOMING’ eventNr:‘1’ value:‘START’” }

Hi,
my calender called Muell. And it works fine

String      CalDav_Muelltonne       "Leerung von [%s]"                          <calendar>      { caldavPersonal="calendar:Muell type:EVENT  eventNr:1 value:NAME" }
DateTime    CalDav_MuellDate        "Datum der Abholung [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]"    <calendar>      { caldavPersonal="calendar:Muell type:EVENT  eventNr:1 value:START" }