Can not change to Amazon Music and Playlist

Hi, I have the problem, that if I turn on the Amazon Music switch to ON it will change back to OFF. also I will get the error, when I select my playlist. I have replicated this problem with the last snapshot 3.2.0, Milestone 3.2.0.M4 and Stable 3.1.0.

12:19:23.868 [ERROR] [rnal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.handleCommand()' on 'org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.EchoHandler@5c2fdaf3': POST url 'https://alexa.amazon.de/api/cloudplayer/queue-and-play?deviceSerialNumber=G2A0QU06748607AH&deviceType=A7WXQPH584YP&mediaOwnerCustomerId=A1PRGVPQ6HYOE1&shuffle=false' failed: Bad Request
org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.HttpException: POST url 'https://alexa.amazon.de/api/cloudplayer/queue-and-play?deviceSerialNumber=G2A0QU06748607AH&deviceType=A7WXQPH584YP&mediaOwnerCustomerId=A1PRGVPQ6HYOE1&shuffle=false' failed: Bad Request
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.Connection.makeRequest(Connection.java:691) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.Connection.playAmazonMusicPlayList(Connection.java:1309) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.EchoHandler.handleCommand(EchoHandler.java:481) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor66.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.InvocationHandlerSync.invoke(InvocationHandlerSync.java:59) [bundleFile:?]
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy314.handleCommand(Unknown Source) [?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.ProfileCallbackImpl.handleCommand(ProfileCallbackImpl.java:80) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.SystemDefaultProfile.onCommandFromItem(SystemDefaultProfile.java:48) [bundleFile:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

12:20:08.274 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent       ] - Item 'EchoWohnzimmer_AmazonMusic' received command ON
12:20:08.277 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'EchoWohnzimmer_AmazonMusic' predicted to become ON
12:20:08.283 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent  ] - Item 'EchoWohnzimmer_AmazonMusic' changed from OFF to ON
12:20:09.890 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent  ] - Item 'EchoWohnzimmer_AmazonMusic' changed from ON to OFF

I have seen similar issues with TuneIn before, I believe that Amazon removes the provider specific requests from the API.

Can you try something like „play xy on Amazon Music“ by using the „textCommand“ channel?

I have tested it with a rule EchoWohnzimmer_MusikSprachbefehl.sendCommand(‘PLAY Hells Bells on Amazon Music’). The answer from alexa was “The playback of music from the provider amazon musik tuneIn is not supported”

Which channel is linked to that item?

amazonechocontrol:echo:XXXXXXXXXX:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:playMusicVoiceCommand

I tried it also with textCommand Channel.

13:36:03.317 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent  ] - Item 'EchoWohnzimmer_Befehl' changed from  to PLAY Hells Bells on Amazon Music
13:36:04.634 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent  ] - Item 'EchoWohnzimmer_Befehl' changed from PLAY Hells Bells on Amazon Music to

But there was no speak output

That’s expected. But did it play the music?

No, nothing. There is also nothing (no error or warning) at the log.

I‘ll try to check that later. But I can‘t promise it‘ll be today.

I have tested today this:
EchoWohnzimmer_Befehl.sendCommand(‘PLAY hells bells on Amazon Music’)

This is working. The Echo plays the music, but the Playlist will still not work.

I see quite some errors in my own setup during the last days. Also when using the app. It seems Amazon has some problems, too.

I‘ll check anyway.

Sounds good, that I am not the only one :wink: