I try start using the Groovy JSR233 implementation for my rule automation.
I picked Groovy as I am using it regularly on my day job.
Nevertheless I have not been able to make the test.groovy example work.
- New OpenHAB 3.1 openHABian installation
- Groovy addon installed: Groovy Scripting - Automation | openHAB
- /etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/groovy/core/test.groovy created as explained here: JSR223 Scripting | openHAB
- I also tried /etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/test.groovy and the inbetween variations
- I enabled DEBUG org.openhab.core.automation loggin
Now I see in the logs:
[DEBUG] [rt.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - Enqueued file:/etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/groovy/core/test.groovy
But that’s it.
I do not get the log output from the test.groovy neither I see anything happening after the file has been enqueued.
I guess something should happen after that
It must be a very basic thing I miss here to make it work.
Any help is appreciated.