Cannot get Homematic Rollershutter to work

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Rasperry Pi 3
    • Java Runtime Environment: openjdk version “1.8.0_121”
    • openHAB version: 2.1
  • Issue of the topic:
    Hello!

I come from openHAB 1. Everything worked fine. Wanted to go to 2.1 to be ready for the future. I would like to define my items in a file instead of Paper UI, being much more familar with it and want to migrate my old configs, but I cannot get the rollershutter to work.
Thing (Using Paper UI):

Trying to link to the channel homematic:HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM:ccu:XEQ1234567:1#LEVEL using the following item in file /etc/openhab2/items/arbeitszimmer.items (copying the channel-string with the button in Paper UI (red marker (1) in screenshot above):

Rollershutter AZRollo "Rollo [%s %%]" <rollershutter> { channel="homematic:HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM:ccu:XEQ1234567:1#LEVEL" }

with the following entry in sitemap-file (/etc/openhab2/sitemaps/test.sitemap):

Switch item=AZRollo

I was expecting, to see an item in Basic or Classic UI let me control the rollershutter, but I only saw a button like the one on the right in the above screenshot marked with (2).

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Malte

P.S.: Here is the whole items-file:

//Heizung
Number AZ_HEIZUNG_Signal "AZ Heizung Signal [%d %%]" <qualityofservice> (g_qos, g_az) { channel="homematic:HM-CC-RT-DN:ccu:YEQ1212121:0#SIGNAL_STRENGTH" }
Switch AZ_HEIZUNG_LowBat "Heizung Batterien schwach" <lowbattery> (g_lowbat, g_az) { channel="homematic:HM-CC-RT-DN:ccu:YEQ1212121:0#LOWBAT" }
Number AZ_HEIZUNG_Soll "Heizung Solltemp. [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (g_heating, g_az) { channel="homematic:HM-CC-RT-DN:ccu:YEQ1212121:4#SET_TEMPERATURE" }
Number AZ_HEIZUNG_Ist "Heizung Isttemp. [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (g_heating, g_az) { channel="homematic:HM-CC-RT-DN:ccu:YEQ1212121:4#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE" }
Number AZ_HEIZUNG_Ventil "Heizung Ventil [%d %%]" <temperature> (g_heating, g_az) { channel="homematic:HM-CC-RT-DN:ccu:YEQ1212121:4#VALVE_STATE" }

/Rollo
Number AZRollo_Signal "Rollo AZ Signal [%d %%]" <qualityofservice> (g_qos) { channel="homematic:HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM:ccu:XEQ1234567:0#SIGNAL_STRENGTH" }
Rollershutter AZRollo "Rollo [%s %%]" <rollershutter> { channel="homematic:HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM:ccu:XEQ1234567:1#LEVEL" }

And here is the whole sitemap-file:

sitemap test label="Test" {

Frame label="Wannenbad" {
                Slider item=WBPrimLicht
        }

Frame label="Arbeitszimmer" {

Text item=AZRollo_Signal
                        Switch item=AZRollo

Text item=AZ_HEIZUNG_Signal
                        Setpoint item=AZ_HEIZUNG_Soll minValue=17 maxValue=28 step=0.5
                        Text item=AZ_HEIZUNG_Ist
                        Switch item=AZ_HEIZUNG_LowBat
                        Text item=AZ_HEIZUNG_Ventil
        }
        Text item=Current_DateTime label="Wetter & Astro [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]" icon="sun_clouds" {
            Frame label="Aktuell" {
                //Switch item=Night_State label="Phase of Day" mappings=[OFF="Tag", ON="Nacht"]
                Text item=Day_Phase icon="sunmoon"
                Text item=Sonnenaufgang_Time icon="sunrise" visibility=[Night_State == ON]
                Text item=Sonnenuntergang_Time icon="sunset" visibility=[Night_State == OFF]
                Text item=Sun_Elevation icon="sunmoon" visibility=[Sun_Elevation > 0]
                Text item=Moon_Elevation icon="sunmoon" visibility=[Moon_Elevation > 0]
                Text item=Sternzeichen icon="zodiac"
                Text item=Mondphase
                Text item=Moon_Next_Full icon="fullmoon"
                    visibility=[Moon_Phase == WAXING_CRESCENT,
                        Moon_Phase == FIRST_QUARTER,
                        Moon_Phase == WAXING_GIBBOUS,
                        Moon_Phase == FULL]
                Text item=Moon_Next_New icon="fullmoon"
                    visibility=[Moon_Phase == WANING_GIBBOUS,
                        Moon_Phase == THIRD_QUARTER,
                        Moon_Phase == WANING_CRESCENT,
                        Moon_Phase == NEW]
            }
            Frame label="Forecast" {
                Text label="This is part of other tutorials..." icon="sun_clouds"
            }
        }
}

I see no error … try to create the item with PaperUI … perhaps this work

Do you have an own Icon named rollershutter ? the standard icon is blinds… I don’t believe that this is your Problem … but you can try it …

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your reply. Sometimes you do not see the forest for the trees. It may have been the thing with the wrong icon, too, but as you can see in the items-file, I posted above, I stupidly tried to comment out the word Rollo with only one slash:

So now it is solved. I was checking the items file hundreds of times, not seeing the error. Tanks! Now it looks as expected:

Malte

1 Like