Cannot login with ipad4

Hello,
I wanted to use my Ipad for HABPanel, but i am facing an issue and i don’t know to fix it.
I can open the page with my url “http://192.X.X.X:8080/” and open the sitemap since the auth is not longer required.
When i tried to open HABPanel, i am getting following error “No default panel configuration! Sign in with the main UI to enable editing in HABPanel and set a default panel configuration.” The problem is that, when i try usint the key icon, i am getting “Unlock Administration”, nothing happened, and the window that i need to enter my credentials is not opening. At the end i am not able to login and therefore not able to use the HABPanel.
The second issue is that the IOS Openhab app is also not connecting to local url. I am getting authentication error 401. When i set the remote connection, after saving the configuration, the app loaded and the screen remain blank
It seems like the Ipad is not allowing me to use Openhab at all. I want to avoid buying a new tablet.
I need help
Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.