Cannot Parse netmask?

Hey guys, trying to setup the my.openhab integration. When I start openhab I get the following error:

2016-04-11 11:42:09.227 [WARN ] [o.config.core.ConfigDispatcher] - Cannot parse line 'security:netmask' of main configuration file 'configurations/openhab_default.cfg'.
2016-04-11 11:42:09.920 [WARN ] [o.config.core.ConfigDispatcher] - Main openHAB configuration file '/etc/openhab/configurations/openhab.cfg' does not exist.
2016-04-11 11:42:09.985 [INFO ] [.o.core.internal.CoreActivator] - openHAB runtime has been started (v1.8.2).

It says it cannot parse the line 'secruity:netmask" but it looks valid to me:

# configures the security options. The following values are valid:
# ON = security is switched on generally
# OFF = security is switched off generally
# EXTERNAL = security is switched on for external requests
#            (e.g. originating from the Internet) only
# (optional, defaults to 'OFF')
security:option=EXTERNAL

# the Netmask to define a range of internal IP-Addresses which doesn't require
# authorization (optional, defaults to '192.168.1.0/24')
security:netmask=10.0.0.0/24

# The name of the default persistence service to use
persistence:default=myopenhab

# The refresh interval for the main configuration file. A value of '-1'
# deactivates the scan (optional, defaults to '-1' hence scanning is deactivated)
#mainconfig:refresh=
security:netmask
# Bind service discovery to specific hostname or IP address
#servicediscovery:bind_address=127.0.0.1

There are two occurrences of security:netmask in your file, the former is correct, the latter not. (just under #mainconfig:refresh=) so delete the incorrect line.

Please note, that you should copy openhab_default.cfg to openhab.cfg and only setup non-default values in openhab.cfg

Thanks I saw that and corrected it shortly after posting this, not sure how I didn’t see that first time. I still can’t get my.openhab to show as “Online”, driving me crazy. When I start openhab up I don’t see where its loading the myOpenHab addon in the logs even though its definitely in the addon directory…I’ll keep fussing around with it…

You mentioned that “when I start openhab up” but just to be sure, you have restarted openhab since you commented/deleted that rogue netmask entry correct?